They really ate groomers over there at Jewsney?!

So I'm watching episode 4 of Obi-Wank, and it's terrible, just like the whole show has been so far. But we get to this part at the end of the episode where Obi-Wan and Lil Leia have escaped AGAIN 2nd time from Reeee Reva and they're sitting next to eachother and I guess it's a somber moment because some pilot named Wade(!?!lol) died to secure their escape, so it's all somber and shit I guess. So we got lil Leia who's probably tired and feeling bad cus pilot Wade died cuss she can't run and is just so fucking dense and retarded that she got captured a 2nd time even though there was no reason for her to jeopardize her 1st rescue(but she did lol) and so the director Debrah Chow could've had Leia simply rest her head on Obi-Wan's shoulders, and she can hold his hand, simple as. INSTEAD, Chow has Lil Leia take Obi-Wan's hand into her little hand, practically moving it towards her little lolli body away from the safe zone, and then leans back in a very implycal way and then winks at Obi-Wan in a manner as if to say " You have my permission."... $25million an episode and that was the take they went with... And after all the sexual shit they've clearly gotten away with all these decades, how is Jewsney not a company of groomers again? Someone tell me how that's the logical take to go with as a director?! Is it because Debrah Chow is a fucking women with a beautiful ass, and therefore such serious subtleties are lost on her? Debrah Chow, if you ever read this, you are a dumb bitch with a beautiful fucking ass that needs to be fed white cock 24/7 and I mean my white cock 24/7 and then you need me to teach you how to direct a fucking child in a scene with an adult man in a manner that doesn't come across as fucking lollicon you stupid sexy chink bitch. Get fucked.

Attached: Obi-Wan-and-Little-Leia-.jpg (1284x856, 848.99K)

>WB hires bedshitters, abusers and groomers for their DCEU films
>"J-jewsney?"

Cope, retard.

Jewsney is the king of them all at that shit. Squirm and deny it all you want kike cock suckin pos.

>Lil Leia take Obi-Wan's hand into her little hand, practically moving it towards her little lolli body away from the safe zone, and then leans back in a very implycal way and then winks at Obi-Wan in a manner as if to say " You have my permission."...
Got a webm?

I fucking wish, I can't believe it's not already made and being posted all over the place here. You guys are dropping the ball and that shit and only focused on the kid running lol.

Attached: 1654808693129.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Jewsney, Yidsney…just do (((Disney))) and leave it at that. These attempts at “cleverly” saying Disney is run by Jews do no favors.

SHE WAS ONLY 10, YOU SICK FUCK!

Attached: 4.jpg (1043x587, 187.6K)

It's the staring into eah other's eyes that does it for me. A normal kid would just cuddle with the adult.

lol, imagine how awkward would be to film that

the kid has no clue what's going on and a bunch of adults terrified to not make it look weird

You forgot the mkulta torture machine made for kids

Attached: 2050294093.jpg (1269x786, 224.33K)

Amazing

disney went to far with this scene

Attached: ofxkjmx3n3k41.png (577x474, 37.4K)

How do we destroy Disney? At this point the only they do is to purchase old franchises and milk them to death while they rape their substance in the process. They even do it to their own kids with the raping of franchises like The Lion King.

And there it is clear as the day it was fucking wrought. Thanks user for digging this up.

Fuck you and the dubs you walked in with.

Attached: mhmm.png (800x600, 144.18K)

I'm relieved I wasn't just imagining the sexual tension between Leia and Ben. It felt very off.

whaaaaaaaaat

Attached: 1647221799301.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

You faggots made it sound like she put his hand on her lap

they exaggerated but judging by the clip, not a whole lot. That was really fucking weird and oddly "passionate".

That deserved to be reshot. It really was a weird take and scene.

This shit was fucking wild, but I kept laughing the whole time with my bros about how there always just 2 troopers guarding over this kid every time, whether it's on Alderaan or some Imperial facility. It's every time.

Loli's aside, anyone else get Kyle Katarn vibes from Obi-Wans character? Fuck just replace Obi-Wan with Kyle and Leia with Jan, work the story around a bit, and it would have been a good plot to reintroduce one of the most beloved Legends characters back into canon. Stop rehashing shit with movie characters and bring in Legends stuff. Its just going to get hate no matter what you do because it fucks with the already established stories and adds next to nothing.