Now that iphones can play webms, what's more kino, iphone or android?

Now that iphones can play webms, what's more kino, iphone or android?

Attached: iphoner.jpg (575x736, 67.84K)

At least post a webm

Attached: waves_surf.webm (480x600, 1.75M)

Still Android

only newest IOS?

>SNIIIIIFFFFFF

iPhones have better cameras and screens so they're objectively more kino

does the ocean taste like blueberry juice?

Attached: jack explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

delete

iPhone is better for phone functions. Android is better for gaming.

>no jumpscare warning
fuck you

If your text pops up green you are a loser.

it works on different iOS versions

Like salty milk and coins actually.

>t. Tim Cook

So I can get VLC and all the webms I saved off my phone now? COOL.

Attached: 1583615912100.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

AHAHHAHAHA I CAN PLAY WEBMS
FUCK YOU ANDROID AND DESKTOP RETARDS AHAHHAHA

she so pale

Jokes on you bitch I was literally thinking what a horrible square ass the whole time

the tits were nice but why the pimple butt part?

Who fucking cares about muh cameras unless you're a woman? And my android phone has OLED. Android is for people who knows what they want and want more freedom, Goyphone is for retarded NPC sheep who like to take it up the ass.

iphone has better performance, better security, better apps, and better car integration. Now with .webms, there's literally zero excuse to own an android.

what is a woman?

you think that's a pimply butt ? you clearly haven't seen one, that looks great

Attached: margot robbie5.webm (536x696, 2M)

why are her balls so weird looking

>there are """"""people"""""" on this board RIGHT NOW who didn't have an android phone in 2012
>who didn't root and flash custom firmware
>who didn't overclock to play ps1 games and underclock to never run out of batteries
>who didn't pick up college chicks by letting them use your free unlocked wifi tether
>who didn't tell a girl "this is gonna void your warranty" while making bedroom eyes
take me back bros.......

Attached: 1548163708335.jpg (389x361, 17.68K)

What versions?

>not using both a phone and computer
yikes

I just hope they don't tell him he's trans or something
just be a ladyboy it's fine dude have a dick have tits give yourself a female name who cares
just don't cut off your dick

>owning a phone to play ps1 games
how's preschool going buddy

Idk probably all of the ones from the last 5 years or so

is the vagina supposed to sag like that? I've never had sex so that's genuinely horrifying.

Attached: 1654601614380.jpg (559x423, 40.58K)

I never understood this dude. Is he trolling everyone or is he actually that dumb?

POPA

iPhones have OLED screens too and they're better

no not the cellulite the fucking ass acne

excellent
now that your iphones cache will have tagged hashes, you'll be marked for potential child abuse material by that file scanner iphones have
hopefully you're smart and dont get tricked by thumbnails :^)

Attached: 1481437436001.png (500x500, 33.21K)

>her

I use Android. Transferring things to and from PC is hard on Apple, and Android has APKs. Also Android is much cheaper.

Hes actually that dumb. He's had multiple strokes and other health problems probably in part because of all the raw chicken and pork he eats.

Imagine simping for iphones

Whichever you can get for cheaper because it's all the same glued together chink shit

The first time I went down on a girl it smelled and tasted like very highly concentrated shit. I don’t think she’d washed in a few days, I stuck with it because I didn’t want to look inexperienced. Don’t let that happen to you, just say no

>Android is much cheaper.
This was true in 2012. Nowadays, the newest iphone is the same price as the newest Samsung device.

you likely don't feel it when you are pumping that thick boy pussy and (s)he moans (manly) while grabbing on to the sheets

Attached: kiki nose.webm (968x1080, 2.85M)

not an argument
also I could just be playing devil's advocate

If only there were other companies selling Android devices way cheaper

They aren't as good.

welcome brehs

Attached: 02f3c290cdd70f226928db322acf88750d43befb622ecf3ecdc630fe10.webm (390x216, 55.46K)

>t. Never used one

Really? the only reason i own an android instead is because i can watch webms kek

Based Jackposter

i'm on ios15.5, still can't play webbums. how do?