DUDE VANLIFE LMAO

>DUDE VANLIFE LMAO
Are zoomers and late millenials like this in your country?

Attached: vl.jpg (750x593, 328.34K)

no

Lol literally me. I'm saving up for a van right now. I work remotely so I'll probably be able to make it work.
>t. 23

No
I want a big ass house in the UK so I can larp as an aristocrat and then commit suicide with 50 gunshots to the back of my head because I don't want to fuck kids

Yeah one of my friends is saving up loads of money to do it. No better indication that someone is a literal NPC than if they jump on these bizarre trends that turn a nice thing to do into an oppurtunity to burn through all your disposable income on CONSOOMING. What is the benefit of vanlife? Its just an expensive, inconvenient, uncomfortable, restrictive difficult, and stressful way of travelling.

>late millenials
It's people in their late 20s and 30s who are into vanlife.

Little do people know but there was a van life craze here in the 1970s too. It was a byproduct of the hippie shit. Nowadays it's the internet, remote work, and high housing prices that drives people to this stuff.

Unironicaly thought about it before it was a trend
Maybe its because all the trips with my dad and grandpa on our Toyota Lite Ace back when I was a kid

Attached: i - 2022-08-17T022911.507.jpg (1620x1080, 281.63K)

I still don't see how you can work remotely from a fucking van. I'm having a hard time working from my tiny cuckbox as it is.

I'd rather live in a van than buy a shit house for $600k and become a debt slave

There's a trend among hippies between 20 and 35 to go to the western provinces and work in the woods by planting trees or shits in forestry or whatever. They all have 3000$ mountain bikes, snowboards and wear expensive sports clothing. They work during summer and ride snowboards during all winter. Or snowmachines. I don't know where they get their money.

t. know a bunch of them

>What is the benefit of vanlife?
Saving money and seeing the country. People that go all out on their vans are stupid because it's not necessary to have things like a shower, tv, etc. in a van. My cousin, the guy that really turned me on to this shit, has been living in his van since covid and he spends less than $1000 a month on total expenses. He actually works somewhere in person so he commutes to work from campsites and stuff but he's saved a ton of money.
It'll be a little cramped sure, but it's doable. If you get something like starlink which gives you access to the internet from basically anywhere, you could be sitting up in the mountains somewhere on a bench or something with your laptop.

I'm the US these types are funded by mommy and daddy.

None of them are programmers. I just don't see what kind of jobs you can do remotely from a van. Maybe writing text for websites etc but I won't be able to do my job from a van. My employer also will just cut my contract once they find out.

Vans aren't a thing outside of North America.

Yes. It’s quite obviously a cope because no one can afford homes anymore. I wonder what they’ll do when they can’t afford cars either.

I'll do it if I get a free Gabby.

Attached: gabby-petito-on-her-gram.jpg (1085x1268, 150.61K)

>None of them are programmers
That's literally me lol. But yeah there aren't a shit load of jobs to choose from that allow you to work completely remotely but people are doing it

i've lived in a tent for a whole year alone in oslo it's comfy as fuck
i will NOT rent your property

Attached: tjeld.jpg (800x1440, 184.01K)

Better than 2k a month to some jew parasitr

The problem with van life is there are no decent vans at a reasonable price. Before the pandemic and war you could get a decent van for 20 to 30 thousand. Now vans are scarce and cost twice that.

You can get them for around 10k. You're not going to get some sprinter van for that price, but a regular 00s era ford econoline or something will be more than enough

>goy owns nothing
>goy is happy
why?

America's daughter............

In the last 2 years the amount of companies dealing in campers and vans have doubled here, which is incredible since the Netherlands has always been a huge caravan nation. All because of the hype.
A friend of mine is quite good with cars and the easiest money he ever made was putting some beds into a VW Transporter and flipping it.

All I think about is how they handle shit piss tank. Are they only traveling places that have shit station?