Why aren’t there any films about abos?

Why aren’t there any films about abos?

Attached: 52015FFE-A027-4482-92EB-76334C0B9759.jpg (500x600, 37.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_and_Delilah_(2009_film)P
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminds me I need to go centrelink

Attached: Gods_must_be_crazyposter.jpg (253x393, 31.94K)

There's one about how they shouldn't lay down and go to sleep in the middle of the road.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_and_Delilah_(2009_film)P

Fireball, you plebian

Too ugly even for hollywood

Cargo

More than just one actually:
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/qClBRaretEk

Imagine if the abo population was around 15% to 20% of the Australian population. How much worse would that country be?

>he hasn't seen Walkabout
Your loss. For me, it's The Last Wave

How come scientists are scared to admit there are separate living species of Homo?

I mean they say an Abbo is the same as a European, but a Neanderthal was more different and another species.

There are enough zombie films.

Did Australia ever have a man more kino than him?

Attached: 1642861184149.jpg (2500x1667, 3M)

Okay I’ll admit it. I made this thread as a thinly veiled attempt for Australians to regale me with their funny abo stories. Can any kangaroo friend please help me out?

There's hundreds of them, they're all terrible. Australian movies, barring a tiny handful, all suck.

Discursive. If they talked about niggers and boongs as different species, people would treat them as even more different than they are. There's just not much to be gained from that kind of semantic change. We already treat too many things as subhuman, like great apes.

Because then they'd have to admit blacks are, too. 50-60,000 years of divergence and geographic isolation is more than enough time to start evolving away from each other.

They’re not a different species because they can interbreed. Bio 101

In bio 101 you should've learned that some species are interfertile, but classed as different because they DON'T breed due to geographic distance or petrol huffing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
kino

Attached: straya.png (640x1127, 590.08K)

No, the physical barrier didn’t cause speciation yet in this example because they can still interbreed.