Christians don't worship idols bro

>christians don't worship idols bro

Attached: 1600014996542.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Protestants don't

They worship a three letter acronym.

They worship a book (written by the people they accuse of worshipping idols)

wrong

wrong

protestants worship the state

Based holy foot.

Russians are not christians they are orks believing in the waah.

Protestants are Jews in disguise

feet fags will defend this

Protestants worship a book. They literally believe the book is Divine and it’s writers were temporarily God-like.

>orthodogs
>christians
lol

Didn't Orthodox Christians fight a civil war over stuff like this back when the Byzantine empire existed?

i honestly don't understand how catholics/orthodox live with the cognitive dissonance

Protestants believe in biblical inerrancy. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be Protestants. He’s absolutely right.

I think you are thinking of icons, like paintings and such.
Relics have always been fine til Protestants decided they weren't.

Early christianity was way more batshit than this. One of the biggest early christian sects literally centered around male castration.

Thanks, that word had slipped my mind. Wouldn't Iconoclasm forbid the worship of relics as well?

they worshipped a ultra-curated book that contains a bunch of myths from all over the place and isn't even complete
now it's even worse, they just worship themselves and money

Heterodox and heretical groups have always existed and probably will always exist. To equate them with Christians proper is a mistake.

Jehova's Witnesses don't do that.

I don't understand how Protestants deal with cognitive dissonance
2 Kings 13:21 shows a man being healed by touching Elisha's bones
Acts 19:11 shows people being healed by touching Saint Paul's stuff

It only follows logically that people would be healed by touching a Saint's foot or some water that had been on the Saint's foot.

These are Romanians tho

>Christians proper
Who decides who's proper or not?