Since no one wants to talk about words on bathroom walls in my schizo thread I'm just going to remind anons of...

Since no one wants to talk about words on bathroom walls in my schizo thread I'm just going to remind anons of Hollywood's race mixing and population replacement agenda

>42 maggots infested her womb

Attached: gpda2vu2rm091.jpg (1660x685, 114.78K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-161736-199.png (706x266, 58.09K)

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

>These cartoon animals are LITERALLY promoting race mixxing

Attached: 1644123498325.png (360x479, 135.18K)

Attached: 20220610_235947.jpg (1242x894, 65.63K)

Poisoning the well with this inane shit.
Fuck off back to your siberian cult.

don’t worry about race mixing, you’re not going to reproduce anyway.

Of course not, I'm gay. Thank god I don't have to put up with women. I hate women like you wouldn't believe.

Just because you are a member of lgbtiqua+, doesn't mean you get a free pass to be misogynistic and especially not transmisogisnitic. Let me guess, you're a white cis gay man? shut up and listen to others with different lived experiences to you.

I'm half gypsy. My dad is not white. Fuck off troontroon

Lgb stop the t

Attached: 16550418286967329083970533300765.jpg (4608x3456, 3.86M)

you are white, a low tier one

I wish I was white

thats some romanian village shit right there
sugi pula tigane

average Any Forumstard

There isn't a day where I don't contemplate suicide. Fuck my stupid whore mom for race mixing with a gyppo cunt with defective genes
I blame his shitty genes for my schizophrenia and homo faggotry

I know it's not a reference by any stretch of imagination, but that picture reminds me of the Overlook Hotel 1921 Ball picture from The Shining

Attached: file.png (1080x607, 755.22K)

Home (2015) features a niglet with a single white mom, and the dad isn't mentioned at any point.

Attached: 1651423807743.jpg (1086x722, 191.45K)

>oh noooo cartoon animals had children
>now i have to think about real life counterparts based on cartoons
>oh nooo im forcing myself to think disgusting thoughts
>omg maggots inside of a chipmunk girl
I don't get it. It's literally self-harm to get that twisted up by a cartoon.
When I watched Frieza get cut in half in DBZ as a kid I didn't immediately reflect on all the gore I saw online or when Bugs Bunny dressed up like a girl to make an escape I didn't think "Omg thai ladyboy bunnyrabbit awoogah"
If you can't compartmentalize maybe you shouldn't ingest media. It's so weird to be absolutely railroaded and be incapable of changing your own thoughts.
It's NPC behavior.

And how would you know, Paris Beemve Guță? Îmi arunc slobozul pe crucea mă-tii

You are a result of a gypsy impregnating a Romanian woman. This is the only version of You that would've existed. Had your mother married a White man and had a White child the offspring would've been a different person.

>Paris Beemve Guță
> tfw actually owns a BMW :^)
hai sugi pula javra dracu tiganeasca , ce te oftici ca altii o duc mai bine ca tine, sclavete sarantoc?
>homo faggotry
bro , at least your pops bred a woman , unlike you.