Do you want to live your myth in USA earning $300k?

Do you want to live your myth in USA earning $300k?

Attached: 1658770206662.webm (432x700, 2.98M)

No thanks, I am living in as dev in PL and imo it's unironically better place than US

I dont think HR/marketing people earn that kind of salary

i hate americans

Already am but would rather make a third as much in an undoomed society.

death to america

>300k/year
God, I wish...

Then you make a typo on social media and end up homeless

this. Would rather live in a healthy society like Japan and be much less rich.

I'm a big shot software engineer barely making 100k here, America looks like a terrible place to live but the siren song of the 300k salary calls to me everyday

Don’t fall for it, it’s the devil.

no one makes that much except for project managers at Google and Facebook, the latter of which has admitted a need to fire 30% of their workforce. it's a shitty reposted Any Forums meme that continental cucks repost daily.

Why the fuck does she eat so much 75% of the video was
>omg my company gives me free food

Cope I make this much and I don’t even work for a tech firm.

If the overwhelming majority of what you earn is in cash and not assets you're doing it wrong

you'd have to be the biggest wet sock in existence to spend your free time posting here while making that much, so i'm not inclined to believe you.

No you are the moron. If the cash value is the same cash is always better. I bet you take payment in bitcoin like a retard.

Where would the biggest wet sock in existence be though? think twice

stop spamming this webm retarded nigger
get new material

Attached: IMG_20220812_101907.jpg (3120x4160, 2.64M)

>work part time
>still saving 40% of my pay after all taxes and expense
Why would I need more ? Buy ultra salty food in those expensive restaurants ? Electronic devices ? Make other roasties jealous on the insta ?
If you're a 3rd worlder and envy this lifestyle I can't blame you, but once you've tasted money and are not completely brainwashed by consoomerism you stop caring about it really fast.

>169488236
yea that bitch prolly on 55k a year with 90k in student and credit card debt

marketing makes lots, even entry level jobs.
>t. mad man

i'm not inclined to believe you.

Look up "Buy, Borrow, Die" and come back. This is why the people like Bezos only get a little bit of their money in cash and the majority of it is in stock or other things like that.

> t. loses money because of inflation

I'm gonna stitch all of these photos into one super high res photo of your backside. Have it printed on a fuck me silly doll and make love to it every night.