It's so weird when you watch an older Hollywood film and get reminded that up until very recently American culture was...

It's so weird when you watch an older Hollywood film and get reminded that up until very recently American culture was Christian

Attached: 1655004168332.jpg (960x1440, 453.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEmScsUkbo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and?

God, you Christians want to be oppressed so bad. It's fucking weird.

Aww sweet, a Christcel thread

Are these Christians in the room with us now?

Meds

They’re almost like the gays in that respect.

It's based around niggers now, very cool.

Attached: IMG_20220612_000643_529.jpg (1024x679, 92.42K)

It’s not a Christian movie

actually this. Fucking christian chuds literally want to force women to give birth, and would happily kill gay and trans people. It's like they never even read the bible. Fuck y'all, religion is a disease. Learn some science.

youtu.be/NEmScsUkbo4

chuds would lose their fucking MINDS if that came out today

How come?

>(((American culture)))

Attached: 1655040733445.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

You just mean a good movie. We have only inhabited the secular hormone blocker nigger importing nightmare state for like 20-30 years

Anyone remember that Family Matters episode when Urkel goes to church and finds God?

YOU GOT A LOISUNCE TO PRAY THERE MOIT

Attached: DD280C9E-E323-411D-9B08-BC0E5E821E4D.png (496x821, 370.69K)

imagine worshiping some ancient sand jew and his book of fairytales

>mortal sin? OOOUUUUUUUUU DID I DO THAAAT

ok, i’ve imagined it. what now?

FUCK YOU. YOU ARE AN EVIL, HATEFUL, LITTLE MAN. FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, IM ACTUALLY ANGRY IN REAL LIFE.

"CHRISTIANS" SHOULD BE KILLED. THE WORLD WOULD BE A SAFER PLACE. MODERN AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT GUNS AND CONTROLLING MARGINALISED PEOPLES. JESUS WAS A QUEER BROWN MARXIST AND YOU EVIL FUCKERS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA. DO. BETTER. BE. A. DECENT. HUMAN. BEING.

You’re correct. I will go willingly officer. Here are the names of all the unvaccinated persons I know. Time to pay for my crimes.

>what now?
Renounce your judean ways.

jewish and hell-destined

if you're over the age of 13 and still believe in heaven and hell, you are so pathetic. We need to start bullying Christians.

(((Christianity))) is just a branch of Judaism though.

*imagines it*
eh, I don’t really want to vote to import black people, have my children put on hormone blockers, and murder babies. don’t really want to believe nothing exploded into everything and my life is meaningless either. thanks for the offer though

>if you're over the age of 13 and still believe in heaven and hell, you are so pathetic. We need to start bullying Chr-URK

Attached: B21E6F49-8F93-4E5B-9F8B-14FAB8D54498.jpg (828x461, 232.22K)

I don't want anything you've listed either. Doesn't mean I must start praying to some jewish rabbi and his book of fairytales either.

Christians are biggest kike enablers.

You have already been obsessively seething about them for decades at this point and it doesn’t work. Keep going though.

Christians put jews in positions of power, which is why everything turned to shit. You want me to empathize with your downfall and I don't. At all. You did it to yourselves.

>B21E6F49-8F93-4E5B-9F8B-14FAB8D54498.jpg

Attached: 1655041522562.png (216x234, 10.77K)

really? because you seem REALLY eager to attack people who don’t like those things

Attached: F6271D9A-8D9E-46A2-933F-4B798F347DF3.png (460x842, 205.15K)

this. jews are not to blame. they are innocent in all this. who we need to blame is grandmas going to church on sunday and forget about the billionaire jewish plutocrats lobbying the government.

Nice attempt, but grandma is also responsible for this

Attached: christians united for israel.jpg (1000x563, 94.01K)

This. It’s so based when seth rogan and larry david make fun of christcucks. Based jews.

I'm literally advocating against it nigger. For me though, you christcucks are the same as those things you've listed. You are just so brainwashed into us/them mentality you've literally unable to comprehend that someone could be against both religious AND political brainwashing.

That’s what i’m saying though. Old white boomers who browse facebook all day are the real enemy we need to galvanise around. The jewish people with tons of power and money don’t matter.