What's next from Quentin Tarantino?

What's next from Quentin Tarantino?

Attached: 1568014016486.jpg (750x727, 522.96K)

Tentin Quarantino

Quentined and Tarantined by Writtin Directino

Another 7/10 movie with excessive violence, pop-culture references, the word, "nigger and a close-up scene that focuses on a woman's feet

Chin extension surgery

That will be an 90% audience score
and 6 oscar nominations, thank you.

Reddit-tier cringe

I don't remember this TCAP episode

it'd be nice to see him step out of his comfort zone for the first time in his career before he retires. kill bill was a half-step into something more fantastical, maybe he should try having fun again but actually commit to it. IB and OUATIH both play with alternate-history and historical catharsis so maybe a movie about that but actually show the consequences this time.

An Ethan Ralph biopic

Attached: gunt.gif (250x250, 361.95K)

sounds like kino, im in

Now THIS would be kino

When you wake up first and you're a guest.

Not lightly nudging the friend/ tossing random stuff at him to wake him up.

I used to wake up at 6-7am so I could take a dump while the hosts were still sleeping, the system worked.

On my DICK hnngg

kek

>quentin tarantino denied his star trek

This is why I always had my friends show me where their games were, so I could play their shit while everyone else slept (I've never much liked to sleep.)

Quentin Tarantino's Dune

He already told that gonna be a movie in 70's Black Panther scene.

You would be annoying to have around

To rise to the throne of the Habsburgs

Probably his most self-indulgent movie followed by a period of retirement in which he'll write reddit tier movie criticism that's almost complete cringe. He'll come back and direct something again when he's old and it will be a shawdow of his earlier work and will mostly just display how out of touch he has become at that point. Then he'll get an In Memoriam at the 2042 Oscars just before the present the award for best Xctere(ss) which goes to a team of animators for SKIN998909 in the AI-based remake of Crash.

His films are getting worse as he gets older.
Tarantino said in an interview he knew that it was a trend among directors and he wanted to make sure it never happened to him. guess that didn't work out too well

>Not posting his streat beating in Portugal

do you even kino bro