A-user

i've... i've always been waiting so long...
all these years, and those incidents...
would... would you really take me back in your country?

Attached: 1660662652673528m.jpg (1024x1024, 135.61K)

>back
we will build another one

nah
we are on the verge of biggest nuclear catastrophe in europe if russian ammo they stored in ZAES reactor room blows up

Nuclear-kun, I was deceived, the Russians plotted against you, but now I see the truth, please let's get along

Don't worry, buddy. It won't blow up just by itself. Only with a help of a missile or a kamikaze drone like the Switchblade 300 being deliberately aimed there.

Russia wouldn't be so foolish.
Right?

Yes. We should build nuclear power plants and waste storages all over the EU. Renewables and energy storages too, in hydro storages. No fossil fuels (aside from uranium and plutonium, I guess) should be used for energy production, aside from transportation. Because electric cars are a fucking meme.

I'd put up thousands of you across the the country bby

That wouldn't happen if someone stop leveling Nikopol to the ground shooting with "RZSO Uragan" directly from the station territory.
Read what commander of Energodar troops regiment said. "Nuclear station will be Russian, or no one.

Yes, until your hotter sister fusion comes onto the scene

>Read what commander of Energodar troops regiment said.
Literal fake news
>no it's not
Post the link to the original post then
>here's a screenshot
I said "LINK to the original post"

Technically it'd be cooler :P

Okay, I admit, ISW confirmed this statement as fake.

nuclear-chan it's over with us. deal with this! i will never forgive you for betraying me with france. my cock is not black like him, but still i had a lot of money for you. its over. my new gf, windturbine-chan is very "animal friendly", cute and likes me how i'm.

Attached: Holy Shit Lol.jpg (1210x450, 216.57K)

she is unwnergetic she can't provide you, so you have to cheat with that cheap russian gas-hooker

That also wouldn't happen if someone wouldn't have been using townscape and civilians as a shield and cover for vehicles and combatants.

Anyway if that special someone will somehow manage to successfully hit the nuclear station with remotely controlled guided weapons, Europe would be enjoying fallout.

Honestly i'm somewhat happy for you that you have time and opportunity to enjoy posting here instead of being dragged by the collar by your local enlistment crew and thrown into frontline trenches.
Have fun, buddy and take care.

>Honestly i'm somewhat happy for you

I'm honestly just happy for the both of you that you are still alive. Good luck man

Cope

Thank you. You're welcome.
Best wishes to you too.

If for some reason everything turns tits up we'll meet in hell to happily hug each other.

We can hope V_V