Get in user! I have some kinos I want to show you

>Get in user! I have some kinos I want to show you.

Attached: 19200298_wbp7eng6G22zsFoAZVedhtWZpqsSD7R5CvbYmlhBbMg.jpg (537x537, 56.78K)

NO, Ezra!

not falling for this ruse again

im so bored and lonely I would unironically get in.

>NO NO NO NOT GUMMO AGAIN NOOOO

Attached: file.png (1200x720, 627.79K)

Hey that’s a nice toolbox you got there

Reminder that 99% of times if some guy entices you into a van he is probably a genuine and good guy and has something cool to show you or give you.

>We have such kinos to show you.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 6.04K)

this, also there's no need to let anyone else know you're going to check out his van, and you should come to check it out unarmed.

do you two even have vans?

you can't prove that I have a van

I bet it doesnt even have lollipops inside

I got in a stranger's van when I was in 2nd grade. It was the first day of school, class got out and I was retarded so I just just followed a small group of kids outside and got in the van with them, don't know why. Turns out the van was for a daycare service at this guy's house. It was in a really shitty part of town and looked like a crackhouse but I guess it was a legitimate place. I spend the afternoon there and played some video games and made some friends, it was pretty cool overall. Took a while for them to figure out I wasn't supposed to be there but it worked out.

another getting into strangers vans success story

I think most people would grow to love it. Microwave Massacre on the other hand.

lmao, what games did you play?

>"Sure mister! Ya got any sci-fi movies in this van? Hey, where's the tv? Oh noooo!"

Attached: Id-Buy-That-For-A-Dollar-400x376.jpg (400x376, 25.93K)

Find the pickle, the rest is a blur

anyone else have guys in vans drive around their area all the time selling pirated movies? it was in the era of blockbuster. not all vans are evil.

donkey kong country 3 I think.
The guy ended up expanding a few years later and got an actual building in a better area of town and I went there for like a summer camp thing. I remember he had a lot of consoles, like the saturn, sega cd and even the 3DO I think, they were his personally but we got to play them sometimes.

Kinos....? Me? Get in?

Ki... NO!!!

kek