Well? Do they have cocks?

Well? Do they have cocks?

>Tolkien creates massive extensive lore
>Tolkien creates a fabricated religion
>Tolkien creates 3 fictional languages, all having over 7000 words associated with his translation needs.

>doesn't elaborate on reproduction

Do Orcs just exist, or do they got cocks? And if they got cocks, what do orc women and their vaginas look like?

Attached: file.png (924x583, 607.96K)

Weren't they created from casting a magic spell at a puddle of mud?

George, for the last time there aren't little orc babies orcs are made as the books clearly state, if only you'd read it.

That's the Urakai, I believe. They were like Elf Corpse and if you through them in the mud, they became BLACK ABOMINATIONS.

Orc women stay at home and make the maggo'y bread. Every single orc encountered in the story is a member of a warband in the Dark Lord's army.

>Do Orcs just exist, or do they got cocks?

Maybe they do but I don't think they're fertile. Going with the whole "evil cannot create, only corrupt", Orcs would not be able to create new life, only torture existing elves into becoming orcs

He implied in a letter they could rape people

well THAT'S sexist.

Attached: file.png (374x265, 134.65K)

The books clearly state the exact opposite, actually. That they 'multiplied after the fashion of the children of Iluvatar', in Tolkien's words. Also there are entire demographics of orc rape babies that Sauron uses as spies, also. And the books all but state that Saruman created the Uruk-hai in a fucked up controlled breeding program trying to breed the weakness to sunlight out of Orcs by crossing them with said goblin rape babies

>'For the Orcs had life and multiplied after the manner of the Children of Iluvatar' - The Silmarillion
>'There must have been orc-women. But in stories that seldom if ever see the Orcs except as soldiers of armies in the service of the evil lords we naturally would not learn much about their lives. Not much was known' - Tolkien responding fan questions (Munby letter)

based

>Tolkien didn't waste his time on the backstories of females
based beyond compare

>Do they have cocks?
yes and some of them are pretty big

Attached: lurtz.jpg (2560x1280, 1.24M)

They have cocks.

>everything has to be explained!!!
>dont leave anything up to the reader to fill
>I need to get updoots by posting the right thing
Retard

So how did you imagine they had sex?

Can you post source material?

is that the dude from that one webm that keeps getting spammed

lol yeah i think it is

those Italians? yeah they have cocks. Talk about them all the time

everything's so blurry... and everyone's so fake..

What a pretentious fucking git, you are.