Final episode of season 3 is tonight

Final episode of season 3 is tonight

Attached: MV5BMzE0MDNiNDMtZTQ4Ni00MmQ4LTk4YzktZjFkYTVmODEzMDc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg (1383x2048, 343.24K)

>releases over 12 hours from now
>has a 9.8 on imdb
Really?

Bump, I am excited barryboyos

Bros is this worth checking out? Yay or nay

None of the characters feel like a real person and some of primary plot-lines are unbelievably contrived.

Weakest season by a long shot, but redeemed itself in the last few episodes.

i can't start watching this show because the lead guy's fagface is so off putting

I'll find something else to watch then, thanks sweetie

>nooooo you can’t just have surreal elements in your show
filtered

Yeah, it's a good show, but has been hiring more and more female writers each season, and you can really feel it this season, where it gets a bit pozzed, and certain scenes, in particular, are completely unentertaining and you can feel the female hands writing them, clearly; just pirate it starting at s3, at least, to maybe send the right message.

Give examples
The show makes fun of foids constantly, every foid character is an npc shitcunt so no idea what you mean

The comedy scenes with the female show people, rather commonly are so unbearable I have to skip through. Also, clearly a female with an agenda put that godawful septum ring on the nb chick, with brings her down from solidly cute to no-direct-eye-contact.

It has probably the worst love interest I've ever seen in a show.

I haven't watched the new season cause I hate that bitch so much (assuming you mean the blonde gf)

She was interesting in the first couple seasons. She depicted how terrible modern women can be as social parasites that leech off others and try to orient the world to center around themselves.
They ruined her this season. Can't explain how.

Don't you want to see her suffer and collapse in the new season?

Attached: 1621784325570.png (334x346, 127.24K)

shes a sociopath and takes advantage of barry, i hate her so much, and the bitch that made them split

I hope that little lesbian enby shit gets killed. She saw Barry freak out at Sally once and makes a bunch of assumptions about his character. It's funny that she's right, but that's because Barry acts weirdly out of character from the previous seasons and was put into an actual life or death situation.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 708.21K)

The thing that annoyed me with that is how unrealistic their reactions were. irl they'd both be soaking wet for Barry after that display of dominance and low inhibition.

Why did they make Barry so psychotic this season? Like I get he murders people and stuff but it's like they made him over the top deranged

The final episode?... But nothing has happened at all yet? I even forgot I was watching this it's been so boring this season.

Attached: Barry.png (542x557, 229.47K)

The writers need the abuse narrative, to make sure you really get the message, and don't sympathize with their evil protagonist, too strongly.

The point is he was always a schizo loose cannon on the verge of a psychotic break. Fuches (true good guy of the show) was reeling him in and protecting the public from him. No more Fuches = psycho Barry.

>The only good scene of the entire season

Attached: 1653533010923.jpg (1199x1336, 529.18K)

BARRY? more like KINO

How old are you? Have you ever talked to a normal woman before?