Literally first 5 minutes of the movie 2 interracial couples (bmwf)

>literally first 5 minutes of the movie 2 interracial couples (bmwf)
>one where the cuck is sitting beside them and one where they're making out
I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME FUCKING DINOSAURS

Attached: 71hwH30Y5KL._AC_SL1351_.jpg (900x1351, 157.94K)

It happens for a split second, I didnt ecen notice until Any Forums incels pointed it out as I was too busy looking at the dinosaur

you will like race mixing bigot

sounds just like my favorite dino movie from 1993

Yeah I was slightly interested solely for Sam Neill but who was I kidding, this was going to be pozzed and forced

>what is a trojan horse

Attached: really.jpg (475x712, 79.49K)

>bl*ck wom*n simply HAS to point out she's gay

>he didn’t just go watch top gun again

Attached: F50F7D99-32BB-418B-A332-1066B3BC0356.png (9x14, 515)

Wait for the strong black woman that does everything Owen does but better and the black guy that does everything the evil guy and Malcom do but better.

That isn't in the movie at all, retard. If you want something to be outraged about at least make it accurate.

First 5 minutes is mosasurus attacking a ship and showing the fallout of the dinos being released.

I like redheads hehehehe....

Tbh im not watching shit shit because only that scene. Its so fucking obvious what they did there, i know this movie is already flopping so fuck them lmao

How do you faggots get through life seeing the invisible nigger boogeyman everywhere? I hate woke shit two but the two blacks were fine in this movie. They weren't overpowered or emasculating at all. Kayla was dressed a little ridiculous but overall she was fine.

There's a scene where Malcom is teaching and it shows 4 asian/black kids and no whites.

just ask yourself why they didnt give a gf to the white guy? Its so fucking obvious if you cant see that im sorry for you m8

Attached: ss+(2022-06-12+at+07.55.34).png (1028x502, 495.35K)

Kayla was an insult to black/POC characters, there's no nigger boogeyman. She was soulless and was just good at everything and super "BADASS!!" and also a lesbian. She had no character, no story, and sacrificed everything in service of the white man for no reason.
Oh, the reason was
>It's not enough to do nothing... I saw ya girl...

And then you have a black.. scientist? Who just does everything and can blow the lid off Biosyn in two seconds but doesn't and just... Has other people do it? And he's also perfect at everything and the perfect spy.

The people who write these movies are leftists/woke bullshit retards that are more racist than any right-wing nut I know. They literally made the most stereotypical black girl character with no personality they could have made. I'm shocked she was attractive and didn't have dreadlocks or afro puffs.

I deleted the last one the moment this femcunt appeared.

Attached: Untitled.png (1151x429, 1022.4K)

Ignore this post, whether contrarian, liar or whatever, they aren't worth your time.

On post, just another reason I don't bother with western media. I do find it funny when people deny racial politics when the people making it are openly saying they do it. Representation means a character represents their race

I don't care if a character is black, I care when it's a worthless shoehorned character that just serves the plot and is also black. Like Kayla. A whole bunch of stupid writing and she just says okay ill fly you. Yeah, okay.

It's not just that, just look at Claire going after her non stop, the only person that saw the girl and Claire somehow insists on her despite having no clue she saw her.

I wasn’t paying that much attention to news reel?

You WILL watch the interracial propaganda.
You WILL watch the bugs.
You WILL like feathered dinosaurs.