NOW I ADMIRE THE SECOND AMENDMENT, I DO

>NOW I ADMIRE THE SECOND AMENDMENT, I DO

Attached: 20220612_075652.jpg (1600x1066, 450.8K)

clown country

He was probably high af.

Abortion = unquestionable
Guns = ban them despite 2nd amendment

Yes, both will lead to improved quality of life for everyone

Whom are you quoting

But most of all, I admire COCK. Alright, alright, alright!

NOW I ADMIRE THE JANNIES, I DO

Attached: 20220612_080522.png (219x230, 34.96K)

based

>I need high powered military grade weapons because…….I JUST DO OKAY!

>2nd amendment moved on?

Attached: MovedOn1.jpg (943x530, 199.46K)

>BUT MAH CHILDRUNS AINT GONN' GROW UP IN NO COUNTRY THAT DONT HAVE NO RAAAAGHTS FOR THAT THEM THERE GUNOWNERS NO SIR NO HOW NO WAY

>letting the government decide what you do or do not need

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T STOP LITTLE CHILDREN FROM HAVING AUTOMATIC WAR-TIER WEAPONS IN THE CLASSROOM IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you retards need jesus

He my favorite faggot

It’ll be pistols next

good

Correct, please tolerate our culture as we tolerate your gayer ones. Can't deal with it, leave.

I need rifles to rise up against the tyrannical US government

Attached: 1521212040801.jpg (479x720, 39.5K)

That's already illegal, dumbfuck.

>no parental leave
>no mandatory vacation
>no bear for 18 year olds.
>assault rifles for 18 year olds
We should just lower taxes on the rich and corporations. That will fix it.

Attached: no1652720022939.webm (1280x1290, 136.78K)

They should make school shootings illegal in the US

it works for the rest of the world, maybe it'll work in US too

Attached: 1614544777058.png (462x450, 189.25K)

I couldn't even say this facetiously. My mouth would be incapable of forming those words.

Reminder that everyone and everything is a lie

Attached: E3BA7CD2-3292-4DF4-AD9E-F0C159769A97.jpg (692x692, 75.13K)

No we just should just lower the corporate tax rate to 1% and raise the retirement age to 75.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: truer words have never been said.jpg (474x740, 43.98K)

Based. We should stop 18 year olds from drinking but they should have assault rifles.

>it's ok when the governement decide I don't need a nuke because it' just is ok!

>18 YEAR OLDS ARE VERY MATURE ADULTS BUT THEY CAN'T DRINK UNTIL 21

you get scared of a tit in a movie and ten show them decapitated heads

you people are retards

Exactly but it's ok for the government to tell women not to have abortions.

>we
Who?

im all for banning m4s and shit anyone who is against it are just fat /k/ tards that like to larp the whole thing with america having the second amendment was because the army was meant to mainly consist of militia just incase the british tried something so every man was drilled it really is a outdated thing and should be replaced that amendment pretty much became null when they openly joined ww1 and got involved with european affairs of witch america was never supposed to have any power over that was the whole point of being a american you were not a european you were from the new world

meds now

I sure am gonna more safe without my pistol

Drinking age should go down to 18 or 19 desu. Kids fucking do it anyways. The only reason it's that high is because of boomer puritans who still wish we were in Prohibition times.

white people ;) its our culture

drive another bus into a church or some shit mehmet

Alt-right, Alt-right, Alt-right.

Oh yeah, it didn't work in....that country... oh wait, if the native population is armed to the teeth their government has never conquered them.
Stalin, Hitler, Khmer Rouge are just modern examples of disarmament and eradication. The world would be a better place if you listened to that voice in your head telling you to off yourself. It is right, do it for you, do it for everyone.

>used to think he was aware of the world with everything in true detective
>turns out he's just another willing rich person who probably abuses kids

Attached: 1644667785225.jpg (1080x1327, 160.47K)

the 2nd amendment, is from the government

I guess we should burn it.

>what are commas
fucking idiot

I'm 23 and wish we were in prohibition times.

18 is the correct age for drinking

t. ausfag that drank at 13

I dont really give a shit about your political baiting, I just think his accent is hilarious and I cant stop making fun of it.

the whole point is that the founding fathers knew that in a few hundred years the government would by tyrannical so they planned for it

Attached: 1634309063953.jpg (900x601, 61.18K)

The only reason it's still that high is because it hasn't started trending on twitter, where modern US legislation is decided

Nah I think it's because you have no public transport and have to drive everywhere.

Actors just snort coke and read scripts, he was playing a character you dumb goy.

if you read the constitution its for the express purpose of fighting against a tyrannical government

yeah but surely reading the script and acting it out would have made him think of it being possibly true, even just in his own head and in private even if he didn't tell anyone

> THE GOVERNMENT IN THE PAST TOLD ME THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS WRONG!

your circular logic is retarded

if the government is so shit we should burn the 2nd amendment too then since they wrote it

>the second amendment is from the government
Wildly incorrect. The Constitution is self evident. If is the agreeement. If the humans who operate the government break the agreement then they are no longer the government repersentatives but in fact murderous tyrants. It is that simple. It is why mikitary oaths are given to the Constitution.

So does heroin

>I need high powered military grade weapons because…….I JUST DO OKAY!
Yes.

Attached: 1651171714510.png (853x1000, 324.58K)

>mutts genuinely think their shows and movies are real life
Holy fugg.

Holy fucking shit. Get an education you brown skinned faggot.

epstein is proof that that true detective s1 is real

You're painfully stupid, stop making posts.

You’re promoting the degeneration of women? It’s like you WANT there to be more whores.

>the pozzed government we have today is the same as the chad government that won the war for independence all those years ago
ngmi ywnbarw

Alright I’m callin it. Time to disarm the populace

Leftypol isn't sending their best...

>American “culture”
Americans, you are loathsome

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

FUCK America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment.

Attached: ae3c22a51f17812352acfb37b08cd3fd.jpg (1002x1600, 196.68K)

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND TAKE THE GUNS

Attached: alex at his best.jpg (1280x720, 80.45K)

>THE GOVERNMENT MADE A PAPER THAT SAYS THE GOVERNMENT MAY TURN TO SHIT THEREFORE I RESPECT THE GOVERNMENT PAPER

your circular logic is retarded

if your shit country had any self-realization they'd know the government is nothing more than the people's representatives so if you think the government is shit: don't elect retards you stupid fucks

and if you think literally murdering the government is the way forward then you don't have a country you stupid fucks

>all those replies
thanks guys for helping out i didn't wanna reply to him anyway he's just a dummy