Based

based

Attached: image_2022-06-12_145130058.png (634x793, 628.42K)

Attached: 02vhmf4sxlw61.png (1200x829, 594.71K)

kek. looks like a colossal faggot. what a fucking mess of a human

>manlet
Did she not know what it was like to be a short male bros? She's doomed herself

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicles, you have no sperm. You are a homosexual woman twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your height is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected flesh sausage.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

she must be celebrating pride mon-ack!

Attached: 1654897463826.png (768x719, 39.98K)

She's a rich actor though, that trumps everything else. Still a fucking travesty.

those ab implants will never not look fake

Do you get more yous during burger or euro hours?

I swear looking at this abomination is harder on my psyche than looking at images of the holocaust or other mass atrocities. Something about the abs and the attempt at sexuality along with the girl boy face is honestly nauseating.

Attached: 93ba9aad-bc72-4470-8eb9-a02b86b0578a.jpg.pagespeed.ce.F1DPBK5Gxw.jpg (480x290, 68.01K)

I'm jerking it to her mutilated nipples and she can't stop me

You will never bend her over and fuck her into submission. Making her moan like a girl. Fucking her so hard and forcing her to say "I'm a girl" as you pound her pussy out of delusion

Based? Based on what- based on what your peers told you? It only goes downhill from here, enjoy the ride.

Attached: antichrist.jpg (1440x810, 484.58K)

>holocaust
>or other mass atrocities

Attached: 1651378343314.png (578x716, 67.43K)

Hubris

He has more money than you, he accomplished more than you ever will and yes, he has more sex than you while you seethe on Any Forums.

He did all that as a girl though

>Yeah, I mutilated my breasts, wear platform shoes to appear taller, possibly have that weird fake sausage dick, and generally ruined my entire appearance. But if you don't accept all that as normal, YOU'RE the mentally sick one, bigot!

You don't know that.

Attached: 1609475485334.jpg (720x611, 44.4K)

My penis work, my balls work, I have 2 arms, 2 legs and a brain. I don't need money and I don't need reassignment surgery, what can I say? I feel more lucky than she is.

Breaking news: woman is successful

and yet she'll never be a real male. sad!

Attached: 1633479749005.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

why didn't you save her?

Attached: 1638533636403.webm (720x405, 2.53M)

not only that, but if she ever got into a situation that happens to men, she’ll immediately pull the tranny care to get out of it. she would take the full consequences of being male.

*she would never
ffs

No, trannies can never be based and you will never be a man, Ellen.

>Elliot Page is a straight white male
>Who stole several awards for women, despite not being a woman, took multiple roles meant for lesbians despite not being a lesbian, and invaded female spaces countless times under false pretenses
>no outrage
It's hilarious. The fact that they don't attack her is proof that even THEY don't consider her to be a real man

I’m an MKULTRA victim myself

Sexuality is one of the softer targets in the psyche

You will STILL never be a man, though. Seethe and cope, Ellen.

How much of her money would she pay just to feel normal for a day? To stop the voices, the uncertainty, the questioning.

>Finally I can be myself... after I cut my tits off!

Attached: gorgeous.jpg (787x1037, 147.36K)

what did she accomplish

>why didn't you save her?
- she never asked
- no one ever asked
- not my problem
- no one is coming to save me
- no one is coming to save us

>she accomplished more than you ever will
>what did she accomplish
Does she have any good movies? Any good roles? I can't think of any.