Why was 90s diversity so natural?

Why was 90s diversity so natural?

Attached: Xena-Marcus-002.jpg (1019x804, 158.65K)

it was not forced for diversities sake.
the best actor for a fitting role got the job instead of being shoehorned in just because of being a certain race.

Any Forumstard crybabies didn't exist

simple as

Diversity now stands out more because they go out of their way to find the absolute ugliest nigger possible that also can't act at all

nostalgia, it was still off putting.

because diversity wasnt pushed into everything back then, there were plenty of all white movies and shows, its shoved into everything so much now that people get sick of it.

I think filmmakers being obnoxiously more loud and vocal about how they're putting diversity into films has poisoned the well of just doing it and leaving it at that. The people that were and continue to be the most vocal about it ruin it.

If you want the racist answer, its probably demographic changes. When you're a teen in the 90's and most of who you know are white, it's cool to advocate for the quieter marginalized voices. Decades later you're feeling more and more like a minority in your own country and it kinda sours it.

>they go out of their way to find the absolute ugliest nigger possible that also can't act at all
Literally this.

It was pushed back then as well. The difference is that now it’s talked more openly, executives are younger and not so against it, plus you have the intention that allows racists to scream to the world and everyone to notice it.

What’s the problem in being a minority? I thought racism ended with Obama.

The ugly, short, fat Asian chick that couldn't act on star wars is the clearest example of this

>no chudcels who cried about every women, black or lgbtq+ issue

Imagine them seeing Buffy/Angel today.

This.

The current trend is about placing non-whites at the forefront since the 2020 BLM marches.

And because EVERY company is doing it, blacks are now overrepresented in advertising; TV, and movies.

There wasn't a spiteful subtext to it, well it's just overt nowadays really. How are people still not getting this.

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

Your bones are weak.

No social media algorithms
No pocket-sized internet computers
No Obama

Racial dialogue was more complex than "Me black me good, you white you evil."

Basically all left-wing racial politics are gaslighting.
>we didn't have any black action heroes until Black Panther!!
That sort of thing. Meanwhile, Americans turned out in droves to see all three Blade movies and Predator 2, both headed by black dudes, and nobody cared they were black.

13% of americas population = 70% of screen time.

Ah, modern times..

>i have not seen a nigger in 5+ years where i live
>yet i am constantly being bombarded by niggers everywhere in media

Attached: th-711260298.jpg (474x266, 10.65K)

FUCKING TRANSPHOBE. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

NOW THATS OUT THE WAY, YOU SAY MY BONES ARE WEAK? WELL IF YOU LOOK AT R/BEHOLDTHEMASTERRACE YOU'LL SEE HOW DISGUSTING YOU CHUDS AND NAZIS LOOK. ITS FUNNY ACTUALLY.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO NAZIS?

WE. PUNCH. THEM.

where do u live? asking for a friend

What do you mean? Diversity didn't exist back in the 90's. It's a completely new phenomenon pushed by jewish space lasers or something.

I'm no Nazi, just a normal person. Far from your version of "reality".

it didn't feel forced

>no chin
>fat
>sub 80 iq
>hates "trannies" because he barely understood basic biology in school
>thinks hes superior to others even though hes inferior
>will never have sex or be loved or be happy
> is unvaccinated

i almost feel sorry for you.

ALMOST.

You will die out. Nobody in real life agrees with you, and the ones that do will be dead soon. The future is ours.

north norway, aka inside the arctic circle.

Very threatening demeanor, however, this is a constant with people who have mental disorders. Meds, please. You will never have children, your kind is limited by nature and god.

The problem is white men are the only significant demographic that are net contributors in terms of tax, everyone else uses more in government assistance and services than us, without us the country falls apart and all you broke niggers descend into violence and starvation

There was not a diversity cast and progressive issues checklist requirements when making a movie or show back then. When they picked someone, it really was the best person for the role who got the job because of talent and skills, not because of their race or sexual orientation unless the part demanded it.

It wasn't forced

>without us the country falls apart and all you broke niggers descend into violence and starvation
let them, user.. let nature take its course.