Is Peru western country?

Is Peru western country?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 19.08.39.png (1125x680, 135.68K)

No, only the USA and it's ballsucking vassals states can call themselves western™

Latin America is culturally Western (outside the culturally indigenous areas) but not geopolitically Western.

Latin America isn't really Western, Look at photos of 1910's US and Europe and then compare them to Mexico or Colombia.
Also they bring pagan idols to Rome.

You are so goddamn nice. You deserve a "Nicey" award. Too bad they don't exist. Thank you.

>Look at photos of 1910's US and Europe and then compare them to Mexico or Colombia.
Parts of Latin America were more developed in the early 20th century than parts of Europe; that's why so many Italians moved to Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil.
>Also they bring pagan idols to Rome.
Irrelevant, most of the population is Christian, even if some of them syncretize it with local stuff. Mormons in the US are Western, even though their religion is very different from mainstream Christianity.

if not western then what category does latin american fall under?

Please suck on my balls.

Attached: 1660670483596.jpg (790x837, 200.34K)

nobody ever defines what "western" entails so these threads never get anywhere
for example seems to think Catholicism doesnt count, even though the religion has been a core part of most widely agreed western cunts for centuries before proties appeared
aren't both Biden and Pelosi Catholic?

idk but there was this peruvian girl in my class and her sister was extremely hot and went to harvard

Alabama

i hate jap simps

That one Peru guy on /sp/ posts so much CP that I think they really are honorary Japanese.

Nah what I'm saying is Latin American countries don't really practice traditional Catholicism but rather a syncretist version (see Santa Meurte)

Biden and Pelosi are about as Catholic as Richard Dawkins, I'm not Catholic either.

>Catholicism
Exactly, don't forget latin languages
Angola and Congo are undeniably Western countries

They're to west of the both of us Pierre.

no, we are our own thing :))

Latin America is western.
They deny this solely because they resent America.

This is a meme. It’s mostly Indios that due that.

Do

Yes western != developed

this

Peru and Brazil are full of Jap's and Japs simps idk why.

Yes and you don't know what "Western" means if you think otherwise, like these idiots:

Are you implying that the US of A hasn't had its muttcock deep in South America's arse since the very beginning?