I'm so tired of this hack. Who the fuck makes eggs like this? Why does he do that?

I'm so tired of this hack. Who the fuck makes eggs like this? Why does he do that?

Attached: 1644505115338.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>he likes his scrambled eggs dry
You'd shit your pants if you actually tastes good creamy scrambled egg.
It's sour cream not massive egg yolks scrambles
The only mistake (if any) of the webm is the quantity he uses for such a small toast.

Marco BTFO'd this loser effortlessly by simply mentioning that if you have to juggle the pot on and off the flame you don't know shit about temperature.

French school of cooking eggs just modernized. French do it even slower classically. You want to boil egg never to exceed certain temperature. French put pot of boiling water and put a bowl over it with eggs. So it heats only with steam. Slowly... fucking takes forever.

What is the point of putting it on and off the flame? Its as if he is trying to make it more complicated than it is.
And he adds a pound of butter and creme fraiche. This is barely even eggs. It's cream and butter featuring egg.

>What is the point of putting it on and off the flame?
Presumably to avoid cooking the eggs too much too fast, but that's exactly the point. If you have to do that you have your heat too high.

You don't want to overcook. Minimal heat treatment. As low as you can get. Putting cream fresh also knocks down temperature.

The flame is as low as it gets that the point of in and out

holy butter

Attached: 1620295671998.jpg (125x125, 1.89K)

what's wrong with his fat fucking face? is he gaining weight for a new film roll or something?

Sorry meant for

You could have all of this food for the cost of one of Ramsay's overpriced meals

Attached: 1650101953681.jpg (1520x1696, 424.43K)

It's actually really good if you make it right. And it doesn't even require that much effort. Even if you fuck it up and overcook it it's still good. You can even salvage it by adding a bit of cream in after. The only thing I'd recommend if anyone plans to try this is to use a nonstick pan. Otherwise it's a nightmare to clean after.

Wrong.

bleak

It's as low as it gets mate. What do you suggest to take the eggs for a sunbathe? Or use the slowcooker for a batch of scrambl' 'ggys?

HGH, probably taking it for "anti-aging" purposes

>It's as low as it gets
Wrong.

When my sister's kid was younger she couldn't work a fork to save her life so I'd make her scrambled eggs like this and she could eat them with a spoon and not end up with more eggs on her than in her. Personally, though, I prefer the big yellow curds over egg pudding.

The egg coagulates at the bottom of the pan and you want to reincorporate that into the part that's still liquid. I suppose if you mix and stir fast enough you maybe don't have to do that. But his way has a higher chance of getting it just right.

You gotta continually turn scrambled eggs

>butta...IN

It looked really nice but he had to ruin it with that plastic lookikg shit in the end.