Do they have Playgrounds in US Schools?

Why can't a ten year old girl actually run? I mean seriously, she can't actually run at all, zero running strength or ability or at about the same level you would expect from a five year old.

youtube.com/watch?v=mim2M4O0578

Attached: Vivien-Lyra-Blair.jpg (500x500, 46.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEj9kQg3F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why she want Obi-Wan to fuck her?

she wasn't even ten when they filmed it, they should have casted a 11 or 12 yo for the part
the whole show is just poorly directed and executed

Play the rugrats theme over the chase scene bros. Its kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEj9kQg3F8

Is she developmentally stunted? Is malnutrition a problem in Lardistan?

Shes not actually 10 though is she? I thought the actress herself was quite a bit younger. If she is 10 than there's something developmentally wrong with her

Attached: 1652514606153.gif (112x112, 259.71K)

She's 10 right now, so she was 8 or 9 when they filmed

She's being raised vegan. That should answer your question.

yikes she visibly looks like 6 and isnt coordinated at all

Seriously, the director actually had her practically take Obi-Wan's hand and put it in her lolli place button area, and then she leaned back and winked at him, almost as if to say, "You have my permission.".
This was the take they went with. $25 million an episode and that was the take they fucking went with lmfaohdhdhshdbd@%@% HONK! Clown World.

It's direction you retard. Look how everyone else runs as well.

that's how little girls run, trust me

h-how do you know user

Attached: 1644846512135.gif (244x238, 2.07M)

this is what I'm thinking. I hear she's been vegetarian since birth.

I don't know much about film/tv production, but I suspect they wouldn't want actors to exert themselves too much because there'll be multiple takes.

ive been a vegetarian since i was 3 and i never had any physical problems lel, was 3rd fastest sprinter in my year at school

Is that why she has those bags under her eyes? I thought that was strange, plus she seems really small for age 9/10. Just thinking back to when I was in 4th grade and everyone was around that age, I think we were all a little bigger than that.

well that explains how much of a faggot you are

try and catch me you fat coon

Greta?

months of endless producer rape left her damaged

Attached: 949.jpg (1100x1012, 68.09K)

Everyone talk bout them runs, when you got the real question right here. Why the fuck is disney so blatantly a pedo company, a company of groomers?

There's definitely a lot of things wrong with her, you can see the fetal alcohol syndrome right on her face.