We won Amberchads

We won Amberchads

Attached: screentime.png (595x678, 390.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4TDEPP1R9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a test screening. They're testing the reaction. That doesn't mean anything.

Even if they keep her in it this will be the Turd’s last big feature.

So let me get this straight, they're trying to see if they really shit the bed by leaving her full scenes in?

Attached: 1 (2) (3) (4) (5).png (1620x1400, 336.45K)

Amber doesn't deserve all of this. I can save her

Look at her fucking hot body. Nobody cares what she says.

Attached: gsy04947ao491.jpg (960x640, 63.48K)

You can't even save yourself.

spenny?

the only reason I didnt want her to resume her role was because she's old and hit the wall
i couldnt care less about the personality of a sex doll/woman

We missed the opportunity for kinographic events, if the movie was out right after the verdict. 0 revenue or/and seeing only the retard simps of her attending.

Based. Her career is only taking off while junkie depp is in a cringe boomer band. He will probably OD or an hero with a couple years while Ms. Heard will be leading a new generation of powerful women. Did I forget to mention she's also a mother? Yeah, it's true. She's nothing short of amazing. Now imagine where she'd be if Depp's lawyer didn't defame her. It's ok, she is unphased and will he collecting $2mil in damages ;-)

Kinda funny knowing that production companies have a bunch of versions of the same movie. In the end what we get as a final product depends of a bunch of neckbeards and virgins

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

As much as I hate women DeppSimps are the most pathetic posters on this board outside of AVGN Truthers

don't be an Amber gambler

youtu.be/H4TDEPP1R9Q

Their attempt to pretend he was anything but a hack was just embarrassing.

>get accused to domestic violence by an "anonymous" article
>get fired from every single franchise and sponsorship/advertisement as the lead

>get conviced and sentenced for defamation and libel
>not even fired from a b-tier capeshit movie as a minor supporting role

PATRIARCHY IS REAL

ambertrannysisters...?

Attached: BhKSQKB.png (524x205, 29.21K)

Depp wouldn’t have been fired if it wasn’t the height of #MeToo
It was just bad timing .

Guy on twitter said…THAT?!?

>amberchads

Attached: 1655039438985.jpg (480x360, 34.97K)