Yeah, nah, I don't miss it

Yeah, nah, I don't miss it.

Attached: Teletext.png (736x627, 78.36K)

>no images
>no sound
>no video
>pure information

Propagandists hate this service

i doubt many people on this board are old enough and from the right country to know what this is.

Teletext was shit
I did 888 to turn subtitles on, simple as

>BBC

Attached: 1648005423902.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

SOUL.
I remember going on holidays and having to wait for the weather/traffic info for the area to scroll through to the correct page. Then reading half of it before it cycled over and having to wait again to read the second half.

I miss the quizz BAMBOOZLE

kek haven't thought about teletext in ages, everything is so fancy, internet-based and organized now.

for me its Rugby Union

>Boomers think waiting around for the most basic fucking information is soul
Jesus.

>spend minutes just to get the weather and tv listings
It was trash

>minutes
how dense are you

GA ha ha. You're all old and throwing your lives away on the internet.

Attached: 1654955172177.gif (640x640, 539.73K)

Unless you had the numbers memories like your nan it literally did take minutes.

Attached: bamboozle.jpg (480x360, 26.6K)

it was slow as fuck mate and then you had to wait until it goes onto the next page

My mother used to check the weather on teletext right as i was watching something

Shut up kid how do i open pdf.

Now you have to know where the TV guide is hidden on the website after clicking through news articles of the Kardashians and Meghan Markle. So much better.

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 783.28K)

Admit it, you miss it

Attached: Toonami.jpg (480x360, 17.07K)

i miss toonami
what i dont miss is my dad coming home from work and putting star trek TNG on when i wanted to watch DBZ cell saga

3am smooth jazz gaming music because my PC wasn't strong enough to run Runescape and windows media player at the same time.