Why is this ugly talentless bitch shilled so hard by Hollywood?

Why is this ugly talentless bitch shilled so hard by Hollywood?

Attached: 1653781304751.jpg (1200x1800, 150.88K)

Sucked a couple of high-ranking dicks here and there. You know, the usual.

>le contrarian post to get a reaction

Because she’s blatantly a black belt cock vacuum for casting producers - I hate her movies but I’d blast rope on that weird praying mantis face

The same reason anyone is shilled, the own celeb is paying advertising agencies to shill them. Including on here.

i want to drink her piss

I would passionately make out with her after multiple guys shot ropes of cum on her, covering her beautiful face.

She scores casting directors diversity points for being le heckin latinx while not looking like a favela monkey or sheboon.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's like Penelope Cruz in the early 2000s

The elites from davos/bilderberg/bohemian grove are trying to normalize acceptance of gray alien hybrids in our society. Part of the plan involves putting them in high profile positions as public figures.

They will get more and more blatant in the next decade or so. Mark my words, In 20 years time their eyes will be even further apart and the alien face shape and skin tone more recognizable, it's a slow incremental process to aclimatize the public without causing panic.

Attached: 1640223485009.jpg (601x720, 118.89K)

She's got royal blood and is being shilled actively by her family's connections.

its the same aspie fucktard who keeps spamming shit over and over 24/7

but he will be dead soon

test

she is the best

If they really wanted to normalize it they'd gibs me an alien gf

She is beautiful and interesting. That's why.

She's uggo

>Why
She is the face of the white hispanics, this too

She doesn't wear a bra. That's all she brings to the table

I wish she could jump on my dick repeatedly until I coom.
If you know what I mean.