Black Panther sisters.....it's over. also post Wandas

Black Panther sisters.....it's over. also post Wandas

Attached: 2022_06_12_14_06_45_Window.jpg (535x744, 113.36K)

Bucky is the new black panther

>Tom Cruise IS... Black Panther 2

holy kino

I have not seen a single marvel movie since iron man in 2008.

it's still the best one but there are a few more worth watching

i desperately wish i could say the same.
>dont put this on your myspace

Nigga died tf is the big deal

based

It's all greenscreen innit. Just bring some wallpaper to England.

Attached: elizabeth_olsen_nude_selfie.jpg (1000x800, 101.02K)

i WILL suckle

>Boseman gets cast as Black Panther, a character Feige has big plans for with multiple solo movies and crossovers
>Boseman gonna have to be in it for the long haul
>he fucking dies
>turns out he's had cancer he knew had a good chance of eventually killing him since the mid 2010's
>hid it from Marvel and everyone else so he'd remain a viable candidate for the role and get cast
>Feige now has to say nothing but good things about Boseman and kiss ass despite raging internally at all your decade+ plans being totally fucked up because Boseman lied to you all because he wanted to be the definative black superhero for American blacks
>tfw you got outplayed by a guy called Chadwick

Attached: 436.png (242x214, 105.27K)

fake

He should get armour like BP that makes him the white wolf. M'Baku should be panther.

>posting fakes of someone who has got their tits out already
why

Cant they just get another nigga? I mean they all look the same anyway

Still hasn't been topped.

It's been strange watching so many people lose their shit over each addition to the MCU when each seems weaker than the last, even the first Avengers was unimpressive besides the novelty.

I have no idea what any of this refers. Who died the super smart black girl?
Just write the fucking names

If only there was a way to continue filming!

Attached: Rosco_150057110640_Chroma_Key_Paint_Green_1233198045000_550856.jpg (500x500, 60.49K)

Is this about the sister character? just make the other black guy the panther, ubembé is pretty popular right?

The only marvel movies I've liked are Iron Man 1 and Captain America 1 and 2. I stopped watching after that and haven't missed it.

Fake on the left is meh but the right is awful

I'll defend the Guardians of the Galaxy movies to a point, they're just fun space adventure movies with a charismatic cast. Gunn has enough of a style that they don't feel like the rest of the 'Whedon-esque' MCU (where everything looks and feels like a low budget TV pilot), and they're so far detached from the rest of the marvel universe that you can easily watch them standalone and not even think about the rest of the franchise.