"user, I've finished reading your script. It's amazing, brave and original...

"user, I've finished reading your script. It's amazing, brave and original. But I'm not sure about that controversial last scene...."

Attached: Anya_Taylor-Joy_by_Vogue_España,_02.jpg (640x873, 75.52K)

You don't understand, I HAVE to cum inside you

How can a scene be controversial, if nobody but you has seen it, or the script? Is the controversy purely between you and me?

You will get naked and allow Angelina to spank and finger your asshole or you can find another job

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL HIM A NIGGER AND RAISE OUR ARM!

Too skinny
She’s like the 4th actress I’ve seen that got too skinny and ruined their faces

Hitler holding court in the isle of the blessed is cucial to my creative vision, I'm sure you understand.

anya please put on some weight you look like a skellington

"Look you just stand in front of the mirror, admire your SS uniform and wear the Totenkopf hat. How hard can it be?"

If she was a giant piece of greasy fat you wouldn't mind, right faggot? How much the jews paid you to write this?

No you idiot. Her face looks gaunt

yes, you're leading a battalion of ayy lmaos as one of the first female commanders of the intergalactic andromeda militia. it's a forward thinking feminist movie, dont you understand?

>giving rise or likely to give rise to controversy or public disagreement.

Amya you most understand that the scene of Hitler in Heaven being chosen as Gods chosen hero is very important to my overall vision.

Please piss all over my face goddess

Come on Anya lots of people enjoy feet, look how much Tarantino's last movie made!

lol

I assure you, Anya, the high-impact sex scene with Simu Liu is very much needed for the film

This but Idris Alba cast as Simu Liu

>sex scene with Simu Liu
Is it a comedy?

Shes saving her pee for her boyfriend, But she will drop a log on your forehead

What's controversial about a kiss between a white woman and a black man? I don't understand.

It's twenty minutes of crying while I shout "AYY" offscreen, it's nothing you need to worry about.

I'll take it

ETA on wall impact?

that's a bad comedy