/wot/

Now that the dust has settled, what went so fucking wrong? Could it have been avoided?

Attached: sneed of time.jpg (1800x1200, 749.25K)

It should never have been made, but if it had to be it should have been made by people whose entire aim wasn't to shit on it.

>It should never have been made
It could've worked as an animation made a decade ago.

Never seen it but looks like a shit woke version of got.

>woke version of got
That's more or less what they were aiming for and by doing so they took a massive shit on the source material.

>what went so fucking wrong?
10th rate showrunner thinking he knows batter than the author, and doubling down on his magnificent genious in season 2 apparently. I have never seen a self-proclaimed superfan show this much disdain to the source material

Gay, anti-white showrunner out there to subvert the patriarchy.

Attached: 1653053519322.png (753x707, 2.05M)

>I have never seen a self-proclaimed superfan show this much disdain to the source material
The "book expert" they hired comes close. Her coping excuses for the fucking traveling ter'angreal they invented just so that they could have a middle aged lesbian romance they also invented were hilariously bad.

Were there no white male characters in the books?

Any Forums is mostly made up of complete mental illness, but this time they were right:
It was unironically made by people who didn't like the original source material and went out to subvert it or even outright ruin it.

>Hire some gay hack who has done nothing other than Agents of shield to helm a gigantic fantasy adaptation for some reason.
>He hires a bunch of other idiots who think the same way as him so he won't get called out or criticised for his terrible decisions. Essentially making the production an echochamber where no one is held accountable.
>Get some asian chick who read the books to act like a WoT "expert", despite none of the other WoT scholars even knowing who she was, then give her no power in decision making.
>Make it EXTREMELY woke (it was probably done as a test to see if the mainstream media was ready for such a display, but it ended up failing)
>Hire ugly literal whos, make the cast more diverse than inner city new york.
>Rosamund Pike is the only big name experienced actor they hire.
>Rafe wastes an episode on his boyfriend's suicide and then complains about lack of episodes.

Everyone in the OP pic is white in the books.

>Rafe wastes an episode on his boyfriend's suicide and then complains about lack of episodes.
Rafe's bf is the one cuddling with the nigger, the one who commited suicide was a Finn.

Attached: Wheel of Time casting.jpg (3824x5208, 2.73M)

I'm so fucking worried about Lanfear, Graendal and Berelain.

>he actually watched this shit and is still gonna watch if a new season is made
you're ngmi

What was the show or point in time where shitting on source material this much for wokeness became the norm?

slave

since streaming services became a thing and they became immune to financial ramifications

Attached: 1645261479368.gif (225x255, 1.37M)

well user, there's good news & bad news. the good news is you can stop worrying. the bad news... aw hell, you know what the bad news is.

every single person that subscribes to these streaming services are as guilty as the Marxists that makes these garbage shows.

this, amazon is going to be even more woke than netflix because they have the store to fund them, hell the who platform is probably just there to lose money so they pay less tax

I watched it to shitpost about it with my Any Forums bros, but rest assured I haven't paid a single cent for it nor do I have Prime.

Why are streaming services immune to financial ramifications?

it doesnt matter
it's still destroying your subconscious beauty standards

Attached: Ef_aRU9X0AIncF7.png (640x466, 221.93K)

everything you said and im almost convinced they also made it shit so that their woke lotrs show looks less terrible in comparison

Attached: ESG.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)

because you pay for a subscription that covers the whole catalogue, netflix survived for years just having the office and no one watching their own inhouse shows(something like 80% of all views were just the office). even worse for prime as people get it for free shipping yet that money also funds shit like this and the nigger fairy godmother in Cinderella and upcoming Pinocchio

Isn't Rand a redhaired sandnigger actually?

Got back into the books in the spring, finally made it to Dumai's Wells, which everyone says is one the best parts of series. Didn't disappoint.

A good series based on these books has seriously epic potential - could blow GoT out of the water. What a waste of time.

Also, Min is best girl. Pic (should have been) related.

Attached: what min could have been.jpg (1110x1920, 329.25K)

The Aiel are basically fantasy Irish. They were not originally from the desert, they migrated there during the Breaking.

Attached: lan mandragoran at funerals.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

Attached: egwenecouldbeanywhere.jpg (483x643, 170.1K)