Hey Any Forums !

hey Any Forums !

Attached: The.Boys.S03E04.Glorious.Five.Year.Plan.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb2.webm (688x780, 2.84M)

His body is really weird. He has huge arms but tiny neck and frame.

Deepbros... why is he perfect

Shills are going all out today

Attached: cat_1.png (720x755, 139.47K)

they aren't huge, they are just nicely shaped

AGGHHHHHH JANNIES SAVE ME FROM THE *POPULAR THING* OF THIS MONTH AAGHAHBRBRBRBRB

the shit with him was funny for 1 season and 1 season only. What are they even doing with him? They can't do a redemption arc for a rapist, so it's just gonna spin in circles.

Who did he rape?

The only interesting character

That was genuinely the funniest shit ever lol

he sexually coerced Starlight, which the showrunners and Starlight herself consider rape and use the word explicitly several times. They're not gonna give him a redemption arc because Seth Rogen is in deep shit for his connections to James Franco.

Starlight yells "you mouthraped me" at him in the episode this webm is from

I dont remember anyone forcing anyone to do anything

>the charges, officer?

All the male supes rape, who cares? All the others in the seven are shit besides Homelander and Deep

She could’ve just not sucked his dick - she’s a transparent whore who wants to be on top

A-Train is just as kino as Deep

why are you guys arguing with me? I'm answering the fucking question (wasn't even siding with it, notice how I just said "in the show she says") and you guys just immediately chime in with these responses you've clearly been waiting to say. You are unironically as autistic as twitter trannies with the pre-programmed argument shit

Just because I'm selecting your message to respond to, doesn't mean I'm actually talking to you.

Deep threatened Starlight to have her removed from the Seven if she didnt suck his cock

That would legally be considered sexual assault

>i am an autist trying to bring up the same argument people have been having since episode 1 came out in 2019

cool

It's my goal body though.

>rape can refer to sexually coercing a girl to suck your penis using your appearance of authority, or pinning a girl down, violently sodomizing her while choking her unconscious

You're the kind of faggot that washes this gay trash

you could make the argument she was scared he would basically ruin her life. She was alone with him in a dark room in a tower he owned, it's the whole Always Sunny "implication" bit.