Batmanbros…

Batmanbros…

Attached: D3A76ADF-5C69-4692-AA63-04599D21EC75.jpg (619x917, 345.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M3cd0zxd7EU
youtu.be/mNEUkkoUoIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf? So soon. Either way, deserved. Batkek was a boring slog to get through.

>Batman was outgrossed by doctor strange and Top Gun
Embarrassing, I thought this was he supposed to be the most iconic fictional character ever

CRUISE BROS WE ALWAYS WIN BABY

youtu.be/M3cd0zxd7EU

Attached: Top Gun 4 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>most iconic fictional character ever
Nah thats Spider-Man

Attached: Spider-Man sales.jpg (648x853, 134.14K)

Can’t bruise the cruise

Cruise bros... What if I told you the real competion was with captain marvel and cruise be losing big time to the brie.

>"Maverick tops The Batman".
Pretty gay.

lol imagine believing this.

The 2022 movie wasn't the "iconic character" people are familiar with. It was a bizarre, shitty wokeoid "reimaging" of the character who is a creepy recluse rather than a suave millionaire playboy played by the fucking Twilight twink, who works together with blackwashed versions of classic auxiliary characters to take down evil Internet paramilitary groups made of Joe Rogan-fans and Any Forums incels.
No shit it got best by a fucking sequel to a 40-year-old one-off movie. The only reason The Batman made money was having "Batman" in the title and coming out after the Pandemic. Get Woke, Go Broke, and all that.

Don't argue with me, argue with the statistics.

Maybe Cruise was real Big Guy whole time.

This!
Batman was woke dog shiite!

You might argue on that all you want, but comic book sales, toy sales, video game sales and movie sales all point out to Spider-man being the most popular IP in comic books ever.

He's also the only one with a legit successful legacy character, whereas superman, batman and others' legacy characters have remained relatively obscure or unimportant.

Based. Can’t wait to go to the beach tomorrow and record some bimbos while masterbating in public. Will be playing my summer jam whistle kino on my ip2 speaker right in people’s faces as loud as possible

youtu.be/mNEUkkoUoIA

Get forgotten BatFags you god damn fucking dull losers

So 1 billion is guaranteed at this point?

The batman was boring.

Why are foreigners are paying money to watch this admittedly incredible piece of American propaganda?
I thought everyone hated us.

Attached: tVGUOty.jpg (2560x1440, 313.07K)

you posted toys statistics. Kids love Spiderman because so they buy more Spiderman toys. But for movies Batman is more iconic.

You thought wrong.

Cope. Batman is FAR more popular among adults and teenagers, while Spidey is mostly loved by kids.