Who was the most evil man in history?

Who was the most evil man in history?

Attached: 44322356788335.jpg (537x794, 250.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inalchuq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me
I'd kill hundreds of millions but I have no means to do so.

Karl Marx

>me
>I'd kill hundreds of millions but I have no means to do so.

Attached: 1660622449445.gif (645x770, 9.71K)

Eve for starting this mess in the first place

Olof Palme

Maybe Timur
>LARP as shia just so he can kill more sunnis
>LARP as sunni just so he can kill more shias

He's in a league of his own

Attached: Dirlewanger.jpg (266x442, 30.19K)

he did literally nothing wrong

vitellius starved his mother to death over a prophecy. also fat fucks are inherently subhuman

Attached: images (28) (6).jpg (364x450, 22.41K)

Attached: 34343443.png (1600x1131, 847.15K)

The guy who invented capitalism

Attached: 23ymiq1jlu051.jpg (1000x902, 120.93K)

you're retarded and you lost cold war

Tojo wasn't a dictator

Gandhi

When NATO invades R*ssia I will make his stuff look like a fart in the wind.

>Feudal Russia
>capitalism
lol

Why did all nazis look subhuman?
Was nazism basically a cope movement because Slavic BVLLS had their Elsas?

Attached: 1643988747055.png (1200x1614, 3.61M)

pol pot was pretty fucking retarded

you mean evil or brutal?
maybe genghis khan was both idk

>The Mongols entered the city and slaughtered most of Inalchuq's unprepared garrison at night. Following this, Inalchuq barricaded himself in Otrar's inner citadel with the remnants of his troops (reportedly 1/10 of the garrison), managing to hold out for another month and inflict heavy casualties against further Mongol attacks. Eventually, he was trapped with his last two remaining bodyguards on the upper floors of the citadel; the Mongols desired to capture him alive to execute him. Now out of missiles to launch, Inalchuq and his guards resorting to throwing bricks down on the Mongols, reportedly slaying many of them. Finally the governor's guards were killed and he was captured. Inalchuq was reportedly executed by molten silver being poured into his eyes and ears, though this may be apocryphal.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inalchuq

This guy was such a retard
>Czech resistance member’s Sten jams (lol) as he tries to shoot at Reinhard’s car
>he notices the very obvious resistance member with the Sten who tried to kill him
>”hold on, stop the car, don’t drive away, let me just talk to this guy, maybe I can convert him to our amazing ideology”
>resistance member’s buddy blows the fucking car up, Reinhard and his driver survive but are wounded, resistance members run away like it’s some foiled cartoon heist
>dies later in the hospital because his doctor said “ah, he doesn’t need antibiotics, he’ll be fineee”