What will the world look like once they inevitably become the world's sole superpower?

What will the world look like once they inevitably become the world's sole superpower?

Attached: peoples-republic-of-china-prc-political-map-area-controlled-by-china-in-yellow-and-claimed-but-uncontrolled-regions-shown-in-orange-P1Y153.jpg (1300x1390, 234.46K)

like now

Hell on earth

Africa will look like South Asia, South Asia will look like MENA, MENA will look like SEA/latam, SEA and latam will look like East Asia/America, and America and Europe will be nuked to hell and back

Chang pls

its not going to happen and itll be abundantly clear in the next couple decades that america is here to stay, even if in terminal decline

It would be way better than now. Ghosts can't run shit. The jews run it for them while they degenerate themselves.

I can't wait
It's inevitable. China was the strongest country on earth for most of human history. It is simply the natural order of things.

No difference. There is no significant between China and America. Maybe the world will see a resurgence of authoritarian strongman type leaders but life will go on as usual.

>China was the strongest country on earth for most of human history
this is not even remotely true and its so retarded a claim that its not worth the time to refute fully but a few points
1. petty semantics: china as a country has existed for barely over a century
2. the chinese race is a weak peasant farmer people (like much of SEA) which has a millennia long history of being invaded and conquered by stronger peoples (namely of the steppe then later the europeans)
the chinese wouldnt even put up a fight every time they were invaded theyd basically just give up and accept their conquerors bc it didnt matter much to them as basically nameless slaves
3. after the "4 big inventions" china has not invented anything in 1000 years other than the e cigarette in 2003 (lol)
china has produced nothing of cultural note in the same period
4. do you really think china is winning from this arrangement? china produces goods with a labor force of practically slaves and sends all these goods to the US in exchange for... dollars (ie nothing)
meanwhile their people get none of the fruits of their labor and americans get cheap material goods
and this arrangement is not going to change any time soon as long as the dollar is the world reserve currency and china has 1trillion$ in reserves
china is just as cucked now as its ever been

americope

>Anything about China
>Endless rants about Chinese inferiority from Americans
Many such cases

I don't know why you retards think China wants to be the world police like America does

They don't want to be police/protectors. They want to be rulers

>They want to be rulers
Where is your proof for this claim?
>china as a country has existed for barely over a century
Stopped reading right here.
You're the reaosn people keep calling Americans retarded

I don't think they will "rule the world" but I do see them possibly becoming the undisputed masters of South East Asia and South East Pacific in our lifetime unless India wises up and kicks the shit outta them with us. I don't think the American people have the will to fight a long war for Taiwan. Japan, Korea and Australia yes but not Taiwan

somehow even worse than it is now

Navies don't rule the world, but strong rulers do. China will never rule the world if they don't follow the man.

nah, even in the past they're still using dickplomacy to smoothen their trades. they just don't have it in them to perform frontal assault.

Another garbage thread made by indog. China won't become the sole superpower since the future will be a multipolar one. The US will still exist and exert influence over the Americas, EU and India will have their own spheres, while China will take the Pacific.
Chink foreign policy is literally just "trade with everyone and don't let anyone interfere with our internal affairs." The problem here is that their "internal affairs" spill over to their neighbors due to their autistic territorial claims. Either way, this pretty much reflects the fact that they're mostly inward-focused.

>Chink foreign policy is literally just "trade with everyone and don't let anyone interfere with our internal affairs." The problem here is that their "internal affairs" spill over to their neighbors due to their autistic territorial claims. Either way, this pretty much reflects the fact that they're mostly inward-focused.

They're only "inward-focused" as long as they don't have the power to project power outwards. The moment they do, they immediately switch to being "outward-focused."

Agreed.

>the chinese race is a weak peasant farmer people (like much of SEA)

Attached: vietchad air.png (822x653, 115.63K)

when i young i find mouse and want to keep as pet. father say okay as long as grades good. i name him matthias after redwall children book i like. one day i get bad math grade because he drunk screaming at mom night before test. he take me home early and say he have something to show me. in back of apartment building he lure feral cat colony in with food. then he grab matthias and throw him to cats. i scream and try rescue him but cats move so fast and rip him to piece then scratch me.

father say now you never disappoint again. i hate him for decade now and still have nightmare. piece of crap.

please listen to my story

that is terrible
I'm sorry

I did. If I ever met you, I would help you tie up the bastard and feed him to starving cats :)

Mucho texto. Plz consider nuking Amerisharts in Minecraft.

Pls stop the humiliation

Attached: 790D2DE9-C449-4874-A7A6-7DE05A1BC4FE.jpg (275x255, 8.55K)

Better of course, Just wait when America's present day zoomers becoming the leading generation in their country.

that's the thing. they never had the power to do so.

:( sorrry buddy

Cyberpunk dystopia without the technology.

>Just wait when America's present day zoomers becoming the leading generation in their country.
Grim.

They have at many points and have proven exactly what they are when given those opportunities