How did this get forgotten in 2 months flat, is Patterson really that bad of an actor??

how did this get forgotten in 2 months flat, is Patterson really that bad of an actor??

Attached: film.jpg (183x275, 7.25K)

Had very little personality, was pretentious and too long.

not pattersons' fault, matt reeves is a hack

All capeshit is like that, like when everybody forgot about Endgame when the much superior joker a few months later. Joker and TDK are the exceptions though

>too long
they had the dark knight series to contend with. Anything less than 3 hours would not feel right.

Pattinson gave a great performance in Good Time.
I think he's a pretty good actor.

Entire movie is forgettable.

Not a single original idea, interesting plot thread, engaging character, emotional driving point, or exciting set-piece. It's a 3hr exercise in lifelessness.

this. a movie not honest to itself - thus forgettable.

Attached: good-idea.jpg (1000x917, 212.23K)

Fincheresque Finchian

I didn't watch it because zoe is fucking hideous and I think stepping down that far from Hathaway will be too depressing for me to watch

Sequel is gonna get shit on so hard with reeves even going harder then Nolan at the le realistic bad guys. He already completely botched joker. He did the safest villains possible, his hackery will shine next film

wtf are you on about dude Zoe is waaaaay fucking hotter than Hathaway, are you retarded or something?

Shouldn't you be editing Oppenheimer right now, Chris?

They couldve made it 2 to 2.5 hours and it would have been fine as a first pattinson batman film. Its 3 hours long and still somehow feels like they didnt spend enough time on things.

The sad thing is the next film is fucked because theyre stuck stretching it out to 3 hours as well.

KWAB

Attached: 2AE3EBF2-C5C2-4CA9-A001-8ED051842AAF.jpg (619x917, 345.41K)

Lego Batman felt right. That was only 104 minutes.

Time always passes, no one forgot it, we just moved on. You are the one still talking about it

Attached: 1648776623699.jpg (500x375, 20.7K)

Actually watched it again yesterday. Still really enjoying it. Seethe harder OP

Not many people here liked it user. Not sure OP is a lost cause

>forgotten in 2 months
>baneposting still continuing
big guy not detected, brain off

Why cant Batman movies just be fuckin fun any more? Im tired of the serious long movies, its stupid

Attached: 2ea2504350d0efbd12939b2c9ce67bae--halloweenmakeup-character-costumes.jpg (736x476, 63.68K)