Born 19 February 2004

>born 19 February 2004

Attached: 1654974327009.jpg (1242x1825, 2.09M)

I do not understand why chooses to drown herself in makeup in real life when she looks extremely cute like this

looks alright. She's worse irl

i hear she likes eating mens asses

don't do drugs

I'm sure somewhere down the line a publicist or agent told her she should try to look more mature to get respect in Hollywood and well she took it a bit too far

>like this
Like a 30-year-old mother?

Yes?

You serious mate. I thought she was at least 20+ with that pic

Attached: 202104131042431bcbde58ad[1].jpg (1000x555, 201.53K)

100% full blooded Italian

Attached: earlyLife.jpg (720x959, 174.92K)

Meanwhile, OP
>born 1991-1994
>still a virgin

You're half right. I lost my virginity in 2009.

She looks a bit like stefanie joosten if joosten was really ugly.

I was born in the 80s

knew a 28 year old canadian girl, looked EXACTLY like her, when i first saw that exact screenshot posted here weeks ago i about shat myself for a second thinking that was her.
Canadians age like fine wine, or fine milk, and this one was milk.

>14 teeth removed
Wtf

Why do women age so badly?

Attached: 10275.jpg (700x467, 58.67K)

>blacked
>Gays
>Lesbians
So who's gonna be tranny? Vecman?

there must be something on the air or water in muttland
the more you stay there, the more mystery meat you become
eg ariana grande

I thought she desintegrated herself at the end of season 1

Vecnar is going to turn Will into a girl in the upside down and tempt him to join him like that because if he was a grill mike could love him.
No wait that's really tranxphobic it implies you cant transition.
Hm... maybe in the final episode they'll just have a post-credit voiceover narrating how mike finally realised he was non binary and started doing buttstuff with will.

Please check the birthdate again, then try to identify the generation. Hope this helps.

He just looks like a typical Italian as far as his skin and hair go. His face is weird because of his birth defect not because he's a mutt. He would look way more fucked up had he not had a bunch of surgeries to fix his bones.

Still cute. Hope this helps.

Yeah, the thot thing she's going for ages her about 15 years. She looks like an alcoholic hooker who fell on hard times and is trying to hide the damage of 30 years of hard living in layers of poorly applied, flaky make-up.