I'm telling ya Paulie, dis guy Seto Kaiba..... Three blue eyes white dragons, I shit you not...

>I'm telling ya Paulie, dis guy Seto Kaiba..... Three blue eyes white dragons, I shit you not. First time I saw him play them I almost shat myself, day little Yugi prick who knows what was going for his head.

Attached: artworks-c0emyJfMf5YIrZ2l-VFZ6vQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58.71K)

will smoking kill my gains?

>we’re with da rare hunters

Not, lung cancer will. Nicotine itself is pretty harmless, just chew some nicotine gum if you need a fix.

I've been smoking for over a decade. Where's my lung cancer?

It'll kill your lungs, sick shit

>works on my machine ;^)
Why do people make gay posts like this?

>Ay Tone, you gotta get down here. They’re calling it Battle City. Some spiky haired finook just whacked this greaseball using some giant fuckin’ lizard
>Getthefuckouttahere

Attached: DAAB492A-B93D-4448-98AE-4E7C76289790.png (461x677, 595.54K)

There is 0 evidence that smoking leads to lung cancer, stop spreading disinformation

>get BTFO
>Why do pe make gay posts like this?
Eat shit faggot

Looks like the FBI is causing dysentery among the troops again

>I said get your fuckin' deck and duel disk right now, time to settle dis like men

Attached: a40857c07d859e1606815c1272e08410--tony-soprano-the-sopranos.jpg (736x953, 76.36K)

Ooh, you blow your father with that mouth?

Smoking inhibits testosterone, so yes

same ,but it's a % chance my nigger

A mob boss doesn't play with kids toys

Attached: we dont do that anthony, its embarising.png (1200x696, 472.86K)

It's a coping mechanism.

coming in 30/40 years

>spiky haired finook

Attached: 1653831450913.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

Do you know how many things can kill you in 30 to 40 years you dumb fuck. Plenty of people who have never smoked once in their life get cancer

>so what if I don't lock my doors and windows at night? plenty of people get burgled even with decent security

You sound like you live a very dull life. You think that's life you're living there pal? ,

I accept your concession.

Lock your airways with a tight noose. That would surely prevent any cancer from going in.

Do smokers usually have such a fragile ego?