/tbg/ - The Boys General

Superior Capeshit Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: SuperiorCapeshit.png (636x364, 305.28K)

Whatis this starbucks meme called?

>Gorey death by dildo
>But they don't show even the tinnest bit of hooker nips

Attached: thebunk.gif (320x240, 1.71M)

I'm sure the jew producers give each other dutch rudders over how progressive and woke they are for not showing any female nudity in the show.

Breastmilk you dumb slut. And not in a cup I want to drink it from the source. And no you won't be getting a tip.

I just said I want the best milk?

I've been dreaming with this show for four days straight, despite never having watched it. Maybe it's time to give it a go. It is pozzed?

Attached: 938203983329.jpg (634x634, 32.12K)

yeah
don't watch it

What decides the powers you get from temp-V?
I thinks there's intent of the user, like in Heroes
>Butcher wants to best Homelander, gets the same powers(so far)
>Hughie leads a double life and can never be where he is needed, can now teleport instantly

MHA? It's good enough, with obvious lite anime problems, and goes through at least a solid boring patch in s5, when I stopped watching; also, had some filler problems in s4, particularly with an unnecessarily in-depth subplot about some boring villain (who's been set up to be important later, but still). Watch it, and stop whenever you feel like, is my advice (noting it takes like 3 goddamn eps to do one episode's worth of plot at the start, cus anime).

Wonder if Frenchie or MM will get powers, or anyone else. Also, Hughie is fast like his enemy A-train now

I've seen MHA before, I was talking about The Boys.

Yes, it’s fun

First for requesting Hughie's ass

You might be right, but I think it's lame that Butcher got the same powers as Homelander. Feels a bit like a deus ex machina. I'm sure there's millions of people out there who have the same kind of resolve, willpower and desire to be strong as Butcher, so if you gave everyone compound V, there'd be millions of Homelanders

They've confirmed (out-of-show) that it's based on DNA, and only based on the character's wants, insofar as the writers want to be poetic (thus Butcher having Homelander's powers); Butcher and Starr, in a promo interview, specifically mention they don't get a say in it, and laugh about how that very much be true, regarding Hughie's powers, make of that what you will.

*very much must be true
dammit, I'm not even phoneposting this time.

So do you think LGBTLand was a pisstake or sincere?

i want your cock milk now whip it out so i can start sucking

its a US production user, guns&gore are ok, sexuality is the devil

theyre making fun of everything a little bit, but mostly right-wingers

Is Sam from Supernatural on board? Or he is too tall for this manlet cast?

they make fun of the corpo take on woke, not wokeness itself

MY DICK

Attached: nina.jpg (627x559, 116.83K)

MY DIIIIIICK

Attached: nina.jpg (678x757, 83.32K)

So how is Vought openly supporting lgbt, BLM, Wokeness, christians, American patriotism, gun nuts etc all at the same time?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155.83K)

I want to have life affirming post combat jungle sex with young Grace

Attached: 82388663_536160840342807_6662411076015868336_n.jpg (640x640, 90.87K)

which one is it, based on dna or based on wants?

That was my second choice. Muy bueno.

We had Game Of Thrones as the biggest US thing, for quite a while, user; stop blaming US standards for this extreme wokeism, it's Hollywood's SJW infection, which most of us hate. The attached image's standard are not America's, but Black Rock's and the tumors such as Alfonso in Disney, for the MCU major example, that does this sort of shit.

Attached: DiversityQuotaByABC.jpg (1324x1798, 365K)

Sauce?

>only based on the character's wants, insofar as the writers want to be poetic
reading comprehension, obtain it.