14.46 $ in the UK
14.43 $ in Norway
10.16 $ in France
8.13 $ in the Netherlands
7.11 $ in Germany
12.41 $ in Canada
28.13 $ in Australia (WHAT THE FUCK?)
source: numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=17

Holy shit western smokingbros, you suffer. I buy my cigs for 143 rub (2.34 dollars) per pack. How much do you usually spend on cigarettes per month in your country?

Attached: 8f6ef860ea398123ec96658a0808e33d.jpg (571x448, 58.11K)

I don't smoke straights I use rolling tobacco because it's easier. 30G is like £15 and would last me like 5 days, 50g is around £22. It's gotten a LOT more expensive in the last three years. When I started smoking (10 years ago) 50G of tobacco was like a tenner.

Only around 12% of people smoke here, and most of them smoke roll-ups because cigarettes are so expensive.

>28.13 $ in Australia (WHAT THE FUCK?)

Attached: Helmet_.jpg (540x814, 97.55K)

I just take the boat to Estonia every couple of weeks and buy them for 2 euros a pack on international waters

Yet everyone wants to move to these lands of suffering

enjoy lung cancer, vile body smell and erectile dysfunction

Attached: 8492 (2) - Copy.jpg (3048x3525, 1.27M)

a pack of golden Marlboro costs 5.15€

Non suferete

that's why you die at 60

why would you like to live longer than 60 anyways?

should cost even more

>4.12 $
no wonder why so many retarded smoking fags inhabit here

I knew ruskies who would stack up on ciggies in Kaliningrad and illegally transport them to Berlin to make a profit. Apparently it was worth the risk and gas costs.

4€ where I live (Canary Islands)
So cheap here that I know people who will buy a pack of 25 packs of cigs (the max you are allowed to carry for import/export) for 100€ and resell it wherever in Europe for double or triple, and cover the cost of the trip with that alone. Only works if you are a resident tho. It's basically a free flight glitch.

Attached: Pepe gun.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

thats why no one smokes here any longer
when i worked in fishing i could get entire 200 packages from russian fishers at the harbor for 5€, same for a bottle of battery acid vodka...

I kneel

>200 packages from russian fishers at the harbor for 5€
How the fuck does it work? What year was it?

>battery acid vodka
cope

Cheap Russian ciggies used to be very common here, but now they aren't, because the border security has improved significantly and smuggling them across the border has been made much more difficult.

i think they got rations or something so it was all profit straight to their pockets if they sold it?