Does this RLM video still ring true today?

Does this RLM video still ring true today?

Attached: 1654822000060.jpg (480x360, 21.87K)

>dude we hate mainstream nerd culture but also engage exclusively with mainstream nerd culture and bitch whenever something strays outside mainstream hollywood conventions
Remember that time these faggots shat on Pain & Gain just because they don't like Bay, in the same video where they gushed over Iron Man 3 lmfao

people still watch this filth?

>5:42 am
>Sunday, 12 June 2022 (GMT-4)
>Time in Washington, DC, USA
Why dey don wan put him video out on friday for we to enjoy on him weekend?

The only thing that rings true about RLM is that they are a bunch of hacks who reap what they sow

stop saying bad things about rlm, they're my friends

You have shitty friends who would talk shit about you behind your back then

Gen-Xers are a bunch of faggots that ruin everything.

I still have no idea how a group of fat, skill-less retards became one of the most well-known names in professional film criticism. I can't respect pudgy, slope-shouldered couch potatoes who look like they can't take care of themselves any more. I can't respect their opinions. It just makes me laugh. I think to myself "Why aren't you exercising? Why don't you take care of yourself? Why don't you look like you shower or sleep?" Absolutely disgusting.

It describes their own content accurately

Big true

in my defense, i was young and really thought mike was just pretending to be retarded until more recently
but i feel like this last year especially was totally mask off in terms of showing just how fucking retarded he is, the guy has the mind of a 16 yo redditor
and jay has no taste in film at all, he just likes whatever isn't popular and despite complaining about how everything mainstream is bad they barely watch any foreign films
they used to laugh at people like jahns but i honestly have more respect for a guy that's just a reviewer shill making money than these dumbfucks that genuinely think they're deep and have opinions worth sharing
mike is lucky he's funny
jay is lucky he's got mike, because otherwise he's dead weight

They should bring back the nerd show

Mike I can still enjoy somewhat, because deep down I get the impression he knows he's retarded and has bad taste in basically everything. Rich Evans however clearly thinks he's a witty guy when in reality he's even dumber than Mike. Jay and all of the other people they surround themselves with are a bunch of useless wallflowers that might as well not exist.

>jay
>looks directly at camera
>slide whistle

Dude... is that true? If so, i guess they really are manchildren. I am no critic by any stretch of the imagination but even I could tell Pain & Gain was a fun ride and I dislike Bay as much as most people

yep
i mean mike is stupid but he's likable
but everyone else is basically riding off of his success, they're awful people, especially rich as you said
and then there's beardfat, jack... seriously, how did mike find a way to surround himself with these unbearably pretentious and stuck-up niggers?

>the mind of a 16 yo redditor
have you seen the 'comic book guy' character on the sneedsons?
long before reddit was created there were enough smug, dumb obnoxious 'ugh they're doing it entirely wrong' nerds for it to be a recognizable stereotype.
But that's why I like the channel because it reminds me of my nerd group at the lunch table in school (even though the actual people were horrible and I didn't keep in touch)

Rich for whatever reason seems to have fans, there are people watching for him.

it was, and i also don't really like bay
his directing wasn't even particularly egregious in it, hating it because of bay is ridiculous, hating it because it features the rock, however, is a valid reason, because fuck that cunt. i'm 100% team vin baby. FAMILY

So mike is all the talent and jay is the techie? Some of the plinkman skits are funny but these nobodies never had any business reviewing films. I will neck myself if they ever become established film and television critics on mainstream media

pretty sure they both edit videos
desu the better edits are mike's as well
jay is completely useless, he's the equivalent of a soulless harem anime self-insert for the audience

I liked Vin too but I disregard him after he wore a leather dress at some awards ceremony in early 2000's and claimed it was a look-a-like or whatever

I head James Bauman ('Jay' is not a name you retards) might be in some trouble of his own for things he said about a recently successful litigated defamation claimant

jayden 'jay' wrote the plinkman skit scripts. mike just read them out because his voice sounds fat

Dilate

rich has a fair share of entertainment. even if it comes at his own expense.

>remember when user got assblasted that some people on the internet didn't like the movie he liked
i remember