Yeah, I'm thinking he did it

Yeah, I'm thinking he did it

Attached: 56034-PosterArt-613b6eda2fecd136b4ef804c074ed12f.jpg (2237x3355, 3.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff8VomuUA8k
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7-HDO5zb0
youtube.com/watch?v=l3DyN8Jvnz4
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
youtube.com/watch?v=lJvijmbWOvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've got a bridge to sell you

Why keep doing this? It's an anonymous image board. It's not like anyone is counting your (You)'s.

Yeh, and I did yer mum last night. Grow up.

Post evidence

There's some videos on youtube of old news stories where Jackson is on camera with one of his accusers buying him the wedding ring from the documentary. In the video Jackson claims that the boy is a relative, who was helping him pick out a ring for someone he was proposing to, since the boy had fingers the size of a woman's.

The clip of James Safechuck discussing Jackson giving him the ring as his underage boyfriend:
youtube.com/watch?v=ff8VomuUA8k

The news videos showing Jackson and Safechuck picking out rings, corroborating his story:
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7-HDO5zb0

youtube.com/watch?v=l3DyN8Jvnz4

Safechuck's Dad also once defending Jackson, saying it was normal for Jackson to kiss his son on the mouth.

Attached: Safechuck kiss.jpg (586x706, 92.76K)

Did what! Became an inspiration and superstar for millions? Yes, I agree.

I keep a telly in my note book

Jackson and his underage lover, James Safechuck, who he gave a wedding ring to.

Attached: All a Coincidence.jpg (570x640, 72.69K)

James Safecuck was a cute boy

Michael is guilty but he had that epic clap back against da j00z so he is based and forgiven

He deserved them

Formerly safesneed

Your memes say more than any real evidence ever could.

Child star+Abusive father+No education+Castrated+not allowed to have friends+black.
Maybe it's time to realize that he was mentally challenged+autistic, guy was mentally still the ABC kid.

SHAMONA

>

Attached: 1621967787771.jpg (336x400, 179.77K)

michael gave me a wedding ring too, pic related

Attached: mj ring.jpg (425x425, 19.44K)

He did it. inb4 pedo defenders claim every piece of evidence they don't like is a lie, don't admit he was indicted and the best team of lawyers money could buy didn't get the case thrown out, talk about a small child """in"""accurately drawing MJ's cock without any empathy for the child going through that madness, and display massive cope trying to explain why it's normal for a grown man to have sleepover parties with kids

Attached: everything normal.jpg (924x1427, 461.81K)

>Maybe it's time to realize that he was mentally challenged+autistic
You must be aware that challenged and autistic people are some of the most prominent sexual predators, right?

Nope. He was demonized by Jews because HE actually owned music rights that (((they))) wanted back.

Debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY

Attached: XRazorfistx.jpg (336x336, 17.93K)

>TOP 10 UNDENIABLE FACTS ABOUT THE MJ CASE
>most of them aren't true
Wow Maureen, you really subverted my expectations with this one!

I like Razor but this is such a strange hill for him to die on, Jackson was at best a weirdo and at worst a pedophile.

How about this
youtube.com/watch?v=lJvijmbWOvk

The truth is the only hill you should die on faggot
post nose

Ofcourse he did it, the entertainment industry is full of pedophiles, you think the most obvious one was actually innocent