Netflix and chill with some girl

>netflix and chill with some girl
>except it's horror
>hug her too damn tight without noticing and look visibly scared
Is it over?

Attached: a33.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

you squeezed the life out of her?

Bait. Netflix doesn't have horror that makes a person scared.

Which boards do you think Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men' would use if Any Forums existed in the 1930s?

Netflix has plenty of scaryass movies like Hereditary.

>Netflix and chill
>Girl has no interest in me or the movie
>Smokes weed the whole time
>Ghosts me after the date

I wish this was a joke

what did she mean by it doe

>Hereditary

Attached: 1605429283145.jpg (1280x1896, 635.68K)

/an/ and Any Forums

dude weed

I've been attempting to netflix and chill with random hoes for 9 months now with 0 success rate

Attached: 1489126546448s.jpg (236x250, 5.56K)

No women has ever showed intrest in me

While this is a great way of getting a chick in the mood (I mean horror movies of course not OP's little performance), I fuckin hate them. I have no idea why they unnerve me so much. My mind just starts conjuring up the most ridiculuous things after watching these movies and my mood is completely ruined. As such I am usually forced to pull out my CHCl3 secret trick :(
Feels bad bros

I don't know but it confirmed that I spilled too much autism to ever get laid.

The last time I netflix and chilled I kept getting distracted by the movie and I could not stay hard, and I wanted to watch the movie instead.

have sex with black women

>Netflix and chill
is a forced meme pushed by netflix and you retards fell for it, mutts really are golems

inviting girls to watch movies as an excuse for a date is a thing people have been doing for decades

>be amerifat
>I don't watch a movie with a girl
>I [COMPANY NAME] and [BUZZ WORD]
>I don't date a girl
>I [COMPANY NAME]

It's all so tiresome

Attached: usa-decline.jpg (1200x630, 103.34K)

>amerifat
>he doesn't know the rest of the world follows in lockstep

Based retard

Not really

Free food and a roof above her head

cope

She'll never see you as a male again, but you can be a really good gay friend

>is it over.
Yes, you have zero sexual mystique to her now, you are like a little sexless kid. As far as she cares, you are neutered, you don’t have a dick, and are not a sexual thing to her.

Girls that still smoke weed are so lame and smoking inside is especially so pathetic, not a big deal. They’re all weirdly samey but that’s kind of left-leaning women in general ever since they got online, compact herd that have all been shown 1 image portrayed as the good thing to be and have all unquestioningly adapted to it. Boring culture, boring girl that smokes weed in bed.