What does Any Forums think of this film?

What does Any Forums think of this film?

Attached: waltermitty.jpg (960x1440, 198.74K)

Watched it when I was 15 or 16 and loved it desu

Literally just watched it earlier while working out. I love it, its a simple feel good journey.

trying to stick the highly feminized notion of traveling to find yourself on the male archetype. hollow and vapid, with good use of music and emotional queues to trigger feelings in already feminized men.
jew/10

It had potential, but it felt too sterile and pretentious.

original was comfy

Peak demoralization kino

>problems at the work place? afraid to face your demons? just quit your job and leave everyone behind bro, isolate yourself you will learn something i promise dude

>just quit your job and leave everyone behind bro, isolate yourself
But, user, that's what I'm doing.

>just keep being a miserable sack of shit bro, that'll fix it ;)

You got mindzogged by a mindzog film

Face your problems and face who you are. Running to dopamine your whole life and convincing yourself hard work is killing you is what is holding you back.

>Life, I'm loving it!

>convincing yourself hard work is killing you is what is holding you back
Das rite, there's nothing wrong with overtime or ruining your mind and body so that your boss can afford that third vacation home.

You're absolutely right. There is, however, something very wrong with sitting at home all day posting on Any Forums, and you're going to figure out (or are already figuring out) what that is and what it will do to you.

/thread

gay ass redditor's idea of a free spirit

One of the few movies that isn't brought down by the presence of Sean Penn. Solid 8/10.

Meds

It made my younger brother pursue a photo journalism career and now he takes pictures for Dallas morning news so I guess thats something.

Amazing soundtrack and cinematography. Everything about the actual plot of the movie and characters is irredeemable trash.

need to visit iceland.