Y r blackpipo so racist

Y r blackpipo so racist
?

Attached: Wow.jpg (741x805, 316.67K)

i would read if it was a BLACK MAN but i'm not gonna listen to a black woman named lilly

That's nice art. Hateful losers are the same in any race.

imagine if those two started kissing each other and scissoring themselves hahaha wouldn't that be weird hahah

Not washing your hair is a "black culture" thing?

Black pipo talking about stinking is the funniest shit, just no self-awareness.

Agreed

'cultural appropriation' is such a dumb concept

What's a protective black cultural hairstyle?

And non-whites never have a problem when they themselves appropriate white culture, which is 99% of everything on earth that matters.

Sure, the phrase is thrown around for the stupidest things, but you clearly don't understand what cultural appropriation means.

twists and braids :)

>Muh tribal fantasy
>Yet are the same shitskins that want to be incorporated into European history from Romans to the Greeks, European Fantasies, European Medieval knights/Vikings, be incorporated into European Enlightenment and want others to believe they were just as important, and be depicted into Classical/Victorian era fashion and society.

Cultural appropiation is a shit term to excuse non white fragility. Its not really different from the nazi mantra of not letting people consume anything produced by white people

How high is their defence stat?

So our traditional hairstyles?

idk about wypipo tradition i just know black people do that alot to protect their hair. i just leave my hair in curls because i can just take a shower and run some gel through it every few days until its time to shampoo etc
very high

Braids are a very normal traditional hairstyle here.

cool beans brother. looks cool. i like black girls with braids alot x)

Braids on black people look pretty different from braids on white people THOUGH.

Attached: braids.jpg (800x1200, 303.43K)

Black culture hair style wtf is that