What were jews trying to achieve in the 80s and 90s with their series?

What were jews trying to achieve in the 80s and 90s with their series?

Attached: -Married-with-Children-married-with-children-31196375-581-614.jpg (581x614, 101.64K)

This was created by a black guy who hated the cosby show and wanted to show a real family.

>Black guy
>A misanthrope, afflicted by the so-called "Bundy curse" that consigns him to an unrewarding career selling women's shoes and a life with a family that mocks and disrespects him, who still enjoys the simple things in life. He constantly attempts to relive his high-school football days, when he was an "All State Fullback". His most noted achievement was having scored four touchdowns in a single game for Polk High. His favorite things in life are the local nudie bar, his collection of BigUns magazine, his Dodge car with almost 1 million mi (1.6 million km) on the odometer, and a television show called Psycho Dad

This is literally 100% created by jew Ron Leavitt

>And then there were the children: Kelly (Christina Applegate), the Bundys’ promiscuous, dumb-blond daughter; and Bud (David Faustino), their conniving, girl-crazy son, who was named after his father’s favorite beer.

Literally the mind of the jew right there

Never got the whole Al being disgusted by Peggy, if I had a wife like that I'd be plowing that ass and deepthroating her as much as possible.

Slowly I came to hate them

you don't get it because you've never been in a long lasting relationship.
no matter how hot your wife is, eventually you'll get sick of her

It's even more shocking that there was regular female writers

Attached: images.jpeg-90.jpg (432x432, 29.44K)

the goal of the show is to portrait jewish women as if they were all western women, that is, slut and hysterical

The jews making fun of the middle class to get revenge because in their minds all middle class are potential to become Hitler and gas the jew

Attached: 1605821775937.jpg (1199x989, 606.06K)

Shut your mouth you rat brained faggot. This is the best sitcom that ever aired, there will be nothing as good ever again.

It was just a funny she. Nothing sinister behind it.

Disruption of the nuclear family

good, the nuclear family is shit

I would stick my cock inside Peggy's hoop while Marcy gargles on my plums, then I would make Kelly suck my ass-coated length.

Attached: Kelly_0009-2387582941.jpg (920x540, 74.05K)

You fags lied to me and said this show was good. The guy in this thread going off is right. The only good thing about this show is the theme song, which is being used in an extremely subversive, distrublingly Jewish way.

Fake, I just read the book.

In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of what's written here. You guys are really naive and very easy to manipulate.
This new order is supposed to be created by Germany after WW1 after it defeats its enemies. And the new world order will be based on militarism and strong hierarchy.

From the book:

>It could not develop in France; the German spirit alone was able to form it; the militaristic spirit henceforth found its glueing place in Germany. In 1866, 1870 it lays the foundation stone for the work of reconstruction: the German Reich is founded as the state cell within which he will solve his task. The militaristic spirit becomes stronger and stronger; it subjugates ever wider circles; everything that is anti-militaristic in the world rises up for the final struggle against it: the world war is unleashed.

>Militarism will carry out the struggle and will prevail. And only then will it be able to proceed with his real expenses with full force: to build up the new social system and to combine it into an organism.

>With the solution of this greatest central task of our time, however, the militaristic spirit will also realize another ideal which has actually only developed and broken through in our century: the ideal of peace.

>But all these are thoughts of the future, which had to be only briefly mentioned here in order to show the superiority of the militaristic spirit. For the time being, these future problems take a back seat to the all-dominating experiences of the present. Militarism must first be victorious; everything else will then arise of its own accord. All the lessons of history, all the signs of the times, all the knowledge of the motives and peculiarities of the enemy give us the certainty that it will be victorious. Let us therefore wait with confidence for the day when this certainty will no longer be doubted even by the millions who today still seek to destroy it under the battle cry: Down with militarism!

The show is aware of this, it's a running gag. Other men find Peggy attractive but are disgusted by their own wives, who are also hot.

>you will never be jefferson, you will always be an even worse version of bud

why even live, bros?