How is this even possible?

How is this even possible?

Attached: 286667110_5687318581299824_4852288849948806272_n.jpg (1897x2048, 538.1K)

Disney got a cash cow and they're gonna milk it till it's dry. Completely possible.

And all of it has literally 0 cultural impact

It’s more like a Golden Goose that they dissected to find out how it worked, failed, and then panicked and tried to stitch it back together

Jedi Survivor is a game and sequel to one of the best games of the 2010s

Holy shit this is overload

Wtf is this garbage?

Taika doesn't even think his movie will be out when KK claimed. Half that other shit is stuff nobody cares about, like Lego cartoon and Hunters phone app game. I have no idea what Young Jedi Adventures even is.

A pretty fair assessment.

no one's even going to watch this shit, I'll only see threads about it on Any Forums if they're shameless Any Forumsbait

Lol only like one of these is aimed at adults

fallen order was just a lame sekiro ripoff

Come on! Half of these are animated tv shows strictly for kids.

>Summer Vacation
Just another generic Lego cartoon.
>Andor
Literally who?
>The Bad Batch
A sequel to a forgettable Filoni Wars spin off? Who cares?
>Tales of the Jedi
More pozzed shit to salvage their ailing High Republic crap.
>Hunters
Fortnite rip off.
>Mando S3
Already started getting worse with S2 & BoBF.
>Young Jedi Adventures
lol who gives a shit?
>Visions S2
Only one short will be anime while the rest will be pozzed diversity garbage .
>Ahsoka
Filoni needs to let his overrated OC waifu die off already.
>Jedi Survivor
I won't be impressed unless they fix up the horrid level design & don't make it into another generic Soulsborne Clone. Also, they need to get rid of the googly-eyed nearest. She's annoying.
>Skeleton Crew
Star Trek Prodigy rip off.
>Taika Waititi's Star Wars
That fucking kiwi jew is a hack fraud who's too full of himself & his project will likely be overrated dogshit.

By having no quality standarts whatsoever.

>Visions 2
Lopbros...
we're going home

Attached: 1649486168146.jpg (606x1280, 243.41K)

Don't hold your breath. There'll only be one anime whereas the rest will be diversity-focused propaganda made by other countries like South Africa and Brazil.

i guess their strategy now is to have so many projects you cant just focus all your effort on 1 thing calling it shit.

but holy fuck what do normies even think about this?

isnt there a point where no one gives a shit or is there actually enough brand loyalists to suppodt disney this much

it really wasnt i went in thinkin that and actually had fun.

it was a solid attempt. some big flaws but if they fix thkse it can be a serious 10/10 although all the charcter designs are horrendous

>we want to be the MCU
Yeah if only Star Wars wasn't so creatively bankrupt it revolves around the same two dozen people and their ancestors and children and sister's aunt's friends. Also there's like 5 planets in the entire galaxy.

People give the EU shit but at least it tried to do SOMETHING. Disney's projects are so scared to wander off the rail tour of familiar sights, characters and concepts it's just rehashed gruel over and over.

Watching jewrats burn their money in a desperate attempt to generate more is so satisfying.

>tfw born in time to experience the collapse of film