The man in the high castle

What does Any Forums think about this show? Is it worth watching?
I'm on episode 3 btw

Attached: IMG_20220612_104925.jpg (906x1137, 374.86K)

It's a decent show. Inspector Kido and John Smith are the best characters.
It gets kinda retarded in the last season and it especially triggered the chuds here because it had black communist women, so the butthurt was too much to even discuss the show here at the time.

Leaves out Nazi trannies so is inaccurate

are you saying there's any normal people out there that don't think black communist women are a retarded thing to watch?

As long as you don't expect some genius finale, yeah it's great. It just gets real weird towards the end.

i read the book recently and didnt care for it. joe's Italian in it but a yank in the show for some reason which would completely change his backstory. Im only on ep 3 myself so i'd also want to know whether its worth it

The last season is the worst shitshow I've ever seen, it was kino until then.
Smith and Kido made the series kino.

>tfw no jap gf to watch animu with

Attached: 251896.jpg (210x295, 8.94K)

Well, it would be accurate to portray the 1920-ish commie infiltration into the black communities to start riots like Tulsa, etc., which culminated in the 1960's "totally american non-commie" commie Civil Rights Movment (TM).

For whatever reason, they left that out of The Watchmen tv series. In fact, one may find it exceptionally odd that nobody discusses the extremely heavy foreign presence prior to the early 1900's riots to now.

A cheap workforce, is a free workforce.
But it makes for really bad movies & people would figure it out.

Attached: Screenshot(16).png (603x357, 129.43K)

Stop watching after 4x09. The finale is atrocious.

modern tv in general is atrocious

>its a suffering frank episode

Attached: b45c248dd33352bb11ee7c0cbed24c89.jpg (722x500, 43.71K)

It's kino for world-building alone. The last season is a rushed affair. So be warned.

It's worth watching but you could honestly just stop before the last and second to last seasons after the showrunner left over 'creative differences'.

Attached: 1646397818225.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Watch season 1 and 2 then make up your own ending in your head

Is it really that bad?

its shit

Only watch first season

That dialogue is some of the best kino ever

lol these comments. Anyway, watch the first 2 seasons, after they they definitely didn't make anymore and it totally didn't get annihilated by woke modern day virtue signalling cranked up to max, because they never made anymore after it's 2 seasons. Read the book it's based on if you want more.

If that guy doesn’t think killing millions of people to have them eventually replaced by people of your race is a good thing then wtf is he doing with this nazi armband on his shoulder?
Is he retarded?

t. Didn’t watch the show

That’s Reichsfuhrer Heusmann and his American-raised son. Reichsfuhrer Heusmann is basically Albert Speer under a different name and he inherits Hitler’s power after Hitler’s death in the show. He had a son in the Nazi Lebensborn selective breeding program, but the mother ran off to America to raise the son. So his son Josef comes to Germany when he is older but he thinks and acts more American.