Left reddit right Any Forums. End of

Left reddit right Any Forums. End of.

Attached: 8C57ACB1-CDAD-4502-8560-C5FD35BAF037.jpg (1600x1124, 233.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI
youtube.com/watch?v=y0pOndzESnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a big bird

Why would you ruin dinos?

Feathered dinosaur is yet another product of leftist subversion. They corrupt everything they touch.

Facts don't care about your feelings. I bet you're sad Pluto isn't a planet too.

pluto is a planet, earth is flat.
you will never be a woman

still can't tell if this is parody of incels or not

It started as that, aside from maybe 1 or 2 schizos. Then people farm reactions from saying it, then others pick up on it as genuine and run with it. Same with the flat earth shit.

dino bros, why are jews like this?

Name 100 films and 10 kinos

They have no (((scientific proof))) to turn dinosaur transgender, so they have to emasculate the original design by turning them into chickens

>P-Pluto is a planet
>You will never be a w-woman

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.34K)

>the left didnt do nuffin to the dinosaurs
>they was like that when we got here
>TRUST THE SCIENCE BRO!
a. leftists have infiltrated every major academic institution on earth
b. leftists primary goal is to corrupt everything sacred
c. dinosaurs represent primal strength, beauty, and masculinity.
So with those points in mind, what do you do?
Turn them into chickens.

why did they had to do my man dirty like this?

Attached: 500_F_167719310_DsQgkFwFctrsnewX9Q6vM7wPe11VTRFX.jpg (500x335, 63.05K)

Attached: 1543385410529.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

nice argument.

Complaining about featherd dinos is a reddit thing.
"DUDE MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED!"

Things with feathers can't be strong, beautiful, or masculine
Bro?

Attached: 86C9584.jpg (1920x1280, 367.48K)

looks cooler with feathers IMO

chuds seething over feathered dinosaur will never not be funny

You know the only actual evidence for feathered raptors is a few tiny bumps on one single bone that's been underground for 80 million years and was found on its own that may not even be from a raptor.

The actual evidence is very weak. It's just Darwinist scientists seeing what they want to see.

> "Birds as “living dinosaurs” is now a cornerstone of modern palaeontological thought. But a consensus is always in danger of turning into dogma. Indeed, given the cultlike belief in the field’s orthodoxy, it seems that every fossil pulled from the Chinese deposits is accompanied by hyperbolic pronouncements of it having filled a major evolutionary gap. Yet many of these discoveries lack normal scientific stringency, and we see a transition from normal scientific falsificationism to simply confirming what is already thought to be known." ~ Alan Feduccia

this reminds me of when Americans find out that the bald eagle is practically a fucking seagull and has a pussy ass chirp instead of a badass call. People can't seem to handle the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI

youtube.com/watch?v=y0pOndzESnY

said it in the other thread but
Walking with Dinosaurs>Prehistoric planet