Start watching SGU

>start watching SGU
>every episode has people fucking and relationship drama
>people doing real full retard dumbass shit all the time

wtf is this shit?

Attached: juststartednt.jpg (631x358, 17.95K)

Stargate CW

>that plot where they swap bodys using these stones and the people use the "borrowed" bodys to fuck and drink alcohol

like seriously wtf were they thinking?

Attached: 1486898621173.jpg (262x236, 18.88K)

I understand what you mean coming from the previous shows but I don't think 'drama' is inherently bad. It was more about the politics of people stranded in space together and that was interesting. It reminded me a lot of battlestar Galactica, great show that's full of 'drama'.

Comparing SGU to CW programming is disingenuous.

massive fan of stargate since the first episode aired. the stargate redpill is:
you can watch it all in whatever order you want once - in the end, you only need to keep season 1-8 of sg1.

the first half of the first season didn't really feel like stargate at all
it got somewhat better after that

its like the entire cast of the show is completely retarded in everything they do.
like never NEVER in a million years would Rodney Mccay or Carter get stranded on the same ship for longer than 1 episode and these retards cant fix anything in 7 episodes, everyone is just thinking about fucking and SEX and there is aggressive niggers and apehoop concerts. holy shit what a dumpster fire.

like the concept is alright and interesting but the cast and plotlines are utter trash like holy shit.
people said its bad but I didnt think it would be like that.
I feel like they castrated Daniel Jackson in front of my eyes. fuck why did I do this to myself

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (860x905, 45.1K)

i have no fucking clue. they should have just been confined to base for debriefing, maybe able to write a letter that is heavily scrutinized before being sent to their loved ones. as for the people brought to the ship, it should have been the sg-1, atlantis team, or other smart scientists and they would have been flying home in just a few days with full control

Syfy attempting to fill the void left behind by Battlestar Galactica

>massive fan of stargate since the first episode aired.
in the 90s I didnt care about the show at all, I always kinda ignored it for no real reason. idk how I missed it as the first 8 season are top tier entertainment.

I started watching SG1 like 8 months ago, started with the movies and did everything in the right order and finished Atlantis and now moved on to SGU.

>the fat NEET jew "kid" whos like mid 20s discovers drones
>they take one with them on the first desert mission
>when they go to the desert they search for a salt lake or some shit
>instead of using the drone to scout a larger area in a super fast efficient way they walk randomly in the desert in circles and split and get lost
>random forceghost helps them out

like what in the actual fuck is this shit?

Attached: are these retards serious.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

it was getting decent in s2 but really should have had more boobs

Attached: sgu eyes up here.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

feels like the constant sex shit completely ruins it.

also forgot the most annoying shit
>teen roastie daughter from senator that dies in the first 20 minutes becomes a main character
>is completely useless just adds pointless roastie drama and filler shit

couldnt they come up with a more annoying character?
why not use that screentime for a Daniel Jackson clone or introduce Daniel Jacksons Son or something to the show. anything would have been better than the annoying useless roastie drama.

less sex but should have more boobs. it's a weird conundrum

Attached: sgu spycam.webm (853x480, 1.85M)

>they keep using their "borrowed" bodys for SEX

Attached: 1254079630192.jpg (126x93, 2.5K)

Mallozi wanted to play with dykes and Beverly Hills 90210, in space! So he cancelled SGA! For SGAYU

SGA was kinda going nowhere tho and was running out of steam.

They are all alone on a space ship on the other side of the universe, what the fuck do you expect them to do?

I hear it gets better after the first season but I wasn't willing to sit through all that soap opera shit to see.

>seethe more chud
It has the best tits in the universe

literally anything else?
like working on a solution to get out of there or organizing better, everyones a retard and is getting constantly fucked because of that.
also seems so retarded they let them use the borrowed bodys to fuck people like wtf man.

>Comparing SGU to CW programming is disingenuous.
How? It's the exact same formula as every CW show. Take your basic scifi or fantasy premise but add hot young people and sexy drama.

Attached: 1308.gif (245x187, 708.15K)

>Comparing SGU to CW programming is disingenuous.
True I guess. CW shows are generally much better so it's not fair comparison

but the drama is shit, I want Daniel Jackson translating ancient runes or making first contact with cool aliums and people doing smart decisions and not SEXhungry retards on a broken cruise ship in space.

Attached: floysg1t.jpg (1394x1453, 142.49K)

I don't care where it was going! Mallozi cancelled SGA, A show with a dedicated audience, to play with dykes and Beverly Hills 90210 in space!

Do people forget the main subplots of sg1 was Daniel looking for Sharee and Jack giving Sam fuck me eyes

I didn't say it was good drama. Also are you implying CW drama is any better? Wtf?