Brown amerimutts are firing this from their schools for being white

>Brown amerimutts are firing this from their schools for being white

Attached: 1660658788711762.webm (545x875, 998.25K)

I hated public school because black kids would always assault everybody in the classroom

Do qt American teachers like foreigners ?

Attached: apuquestion.jpg (820x642, 68.36K)

they were literally always aggressive and had the mental capacity of like 5 year olds

I always thought black people were okay and that racism was bad until a 17 year old black kid tried to rob my bike when I was 14, it was my first interaction with a black person

>why do so many zoomers now fuck their teache-
Now I understand

You’re never supposed to relax around blacks

>school had like 2 black people
>he accidentally threw a ball at me and went out of his way to apologize
is it the large numbers that makes them aggressive?

Next to nurses, PAWG teachers are fucking morons. Hot. But dumb as fuck.

And that's a good thing

good, female "teachers" are completely useless. teaching and education should be left exclusively in the hands of men

yes
people tend to behave like those around them
e.g. if someone grows up around criminals, they will tend towards matching their behavior

>having a hot young teacher wearing yoga pants
id have to excuse myself every class

Attached: 1645787448789.png (876x1194, 2.16M)

ive never talked to a black person

I have never told anyone about this but I was on a field trip with my high school economy teacher (early 30s, just graduated) and on the way home I was the last one to be dropped off.
As we got into town I noticed we took a wrong turn and she assured me by saying she wanted to show me the house she grew up in since we talked about it earlier.
We parked and she started ranting about the house from the curb and how the new owners are doing a bad job taking care of it. She started to get really sentimental about it.
Eventually she started to cry and I was sitting there not knowing what to say. It was awkward seeing your teacher let her guard down like that.
After a while I patted her on the back kinda awkwardly and she leaned towards me and went in for a hug with her head aiming for mine almost like she wanted to kiss.
My KHV self backed away instinctively and there was an awkward pause before she started apologizing profusely and then crying even harder.
I was completely frozen with my back to the door and just listened to her going on and on about her life for a good 5 more minutes.
Looking back, I could’ve at least gotten a blowjob if I weren’t such a virgin. Talk about wasted opportunities.

pics? is it normal for american teachers to suck you off unprovoked?

now reverse the roles the male teacher would be arrested

I think it’s generally rare but it can happen if the circumstances are right, i.e. fresh college grad teacher in a class of horney teenagers.
For every case you see on the news there’s probably a dozen cases that goes unreported

This wtf they pet teachers dress like this now

I had plenty of hot teachers and it was nice but eventually became annoying because I couldn't concentrate lol

uhmmmm it's uhmmm socio-economical factors chud!!!!!!!

me too
had a lebanese teacher with a big ass and nice milf/giolf tier tits who would always wear a low cut shirt

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM