Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: TLWJPIII.png (890x664, 1.16M)

JP movies are released in order of quality

>TLW
>Malcolm has a sassy black daughter
I will not apologize.

Imagine fucking up Jurassic Park so hard that you can't even make something on par with JPIII.
I genuinely believe that it isn't that hard to capture what makes the first 3 films work, they just have actual retards in charge that think dinosaurs need to be like Marvel.

Everything in Lost World that isn't that hippy ecology "we gotta save the world" shit is great and I hate pretending it isn't

3 was kidkino but as an adult I see how shitty it was. I liked the kid surviving on his own, it reminded me of Newt from Aliens. Lots of people die horribly, and the river scene was pretty tense.

Every movie after Jurassic Park makes the human characters more and more annoying and creates boring drama no one cares about between them.

JPIII was released second?

>Everything in Lost World that isn't that hippy ecology "we gotta save the world" shit is great and I hate pretending it isn't
Damn straight. EVERY scene with this Chad is 10/10 and mogs every other part of the film.

Attached: Tembo.jpg (735x960, 67.18K)

Was she meant to be his biological daughter even though she was obviously 100% black?
I thought she was just a kid he was fostering for a bit because her parents had died or something.

>Imagine fucking up Jurassic Park so hard that you can't even make something on par with JPIII.
Holy shit, this. JP is so fucked and I hate it.

Based Tembro

2 was always good. 3 was always ok, elevated strongly by Sam Neil (who sadly did not even help Dominion in that same way). Jurassic World was better than 3 as a movie. Fallen Kingdom and Dominion are just worthless and nearly unwatchable.

So are LW and JP3 getting the prequel treatment now? Because everyone knew these movies were trash when they were released and the only way you could think otherwise is if you were a small child then.

Attached: lost world.webm (1280x720, 981.05K)

No, because everybody knew TLW was ass outside of a few scenes but the only people that truly hated 3 were rexfags.

I thought 3 is mostly disliked because of William H Macy and his wife. They’re the worst characters in the series

No. I will not.
Canonical ranking:
>JP
>Dominion
>Camp Cretaceous
>Telltale JP
>JP3
>TLW
>JW
>FK

Worse than Mr. Green Peace? Bullshit.
At least they have the excuse of being sheltered suburbanites.

If they going to make any more JP stuff it should just be more dino hunting kino.

Yes that was his daughter. Malcolm liked to fuck black women give him a break. Y'all just jelly.

Attached: kip_lafawnduh_napoleon_dynamite.jpg (613x334, 17.78K)

Actually kill yourself putting dominishit that high it is literally the worst film by far. Acting is worse. Directing is worse. Action/Choreography is worse. Writing is worse. As we go on each movie Colin is apart of is worse than his last.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck black women I just want to know why his daughter was fully black and obviously not mixed race.

I keep telling people they could make an entire game out of the dino wrangling scene but nobody wants to hire me.

So is this franchise officially dead now?

$350m the first weekend bro but this movie was intended to end a trilogy.

That would be an amazing arcade game.

Her mom was 200% black thats how.

Attached: 1091.jpg (1200x1200, 127.23K)

Correct order is:
TLW >= JP > The first 5 mins of JW:FK > JP3 > JW > The rest of JW:FK.

No opinion on Dominion as I haven't seen it yet, but otherwise the above is correct.

It was pretty much dead from the mid 2000s to early 2010s, if it takes a nap again it'll come back in somewhere around 10 years.

Very embarrassing ranking, I'm glad I'm not you.

>have giant giraffe stork of death that can both fly and walk efficiently
>do next to nothing with it besides what's already been shown in the trailers
>have it mainly eat fish and not even be able to walk at all in the dominion biosyn dlc
What went wrong?

Attached: quetz.png (716x888, 872.75K)

Anything other than this ranking is embarrassing. As I said, it's the correct order.

Correct as in you need correcting.
The real ranking is:
JP > JPIII >= TLW >>> JW >>> FK >= Dominion

You're welcome.

Attached: SNAP.gif (268x150, 1.91M)