Fun Wisconsin fact: more than 800,000 deer roam Wisconsin's forests

Fun Wisconsin fact: more than 800,000 deer roam Wisconsin's forests

Attached: wisconsinpepe.jpg (553x595, 54.14K)

Fuck PISSconsin
I HATE PISSconsin

are Wisconsin people cute?

>Rittenhouse
>Grosskreutz
>Rosenbaum
>Huber
place should be renamed New Weimar.

Fun Wisconsin fact: Madison manages to be both a globohomo shithole and a middle-of-nowhere shithole at the same time.

No. But I hear that beaners love Illinois, maybe go there instead.

Madison is the portland of the midwest.

I’m tired of your posts

Fuck u and m8nnesota bitch

wisconsin's kinda boring, I live in a tiny town and it's really hard for me to get a job

Suck my dick and drink my piss you cheeseheaded faggot

Attached: IhatePISSconsin.png (992x920, 243.66K)

>this is how Midwesterners entertain themselves
truly, the most boring place on earth

Minnesota is majority Swedish, Wisconsin is 50/50 German/Norwegian. There's a very boring deep-seated rivalry here, which is silly because the Packers won the superbowl in 2011, and the Vikings have literally never won a superbowl, and the last one they lost was in 1977.
We all know Wisconsin is better.

When are you gonna stop being a bunch of fucking pussies and take back your territory from m*chigan

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-111219_Maps.jpg (1440x2030, 767.98K)

>majority Swedish
Shut the fuck up

Attached: minnesotansareNOTswedes.png (1000x1000, 492.59K)

Its our buffer state against canadian invasion so we like it that wway

Do any of you faggots speak German/Swedish/Norwegian as the first language, follow G/S/N news, participate in G/S/N cultural life, practice G/S/N customs, etc? I know the answer. No. Shut the fuck up, retarded mutt. Just because your grandparents moved away from there doesn't associate you with those countries. You are as American as it can get.

>Do any of you faggots speak German/Swedish/Norwegian as the first language
Does anyone in Germany?

Jawohl. Sprichst du?

are Wisconsin people cute?

Nein :(
rural areas are filled with German/Scandi mutts to give you an idea.

they're not claiming that, it's understood that it's about heritage, which Americans care about. no need to sperg out.

What Euros need to understand about why Americans do the heritage LARPing is that American ethnic identity was basically strangled in the cradle by civic nationalism and "Everyone can be an american!" propaganda. Before the 60's "American" exclusively referred to White people and was used as an actual ethnic term.

>which Americans care about
I've been to America enough times to know that their heritage means nothing to them. They unironically confuse the notions of nationality, ethnicity, and race there all the time. I heard gems like
>hating on Canadians is racist