Border Security

Why is it always Asians?
(that's the Canadian version, but I'm referring to the UK and Aussies versions too)

Attached: bordersecurity2_130314.jpg (1200x675, 108.4K)

Because normal people don't conflate air travel with a grocery trip.

I'm Asian and I was in the US for about an hour on a connecting flight and the guy checking my passport grilled me and the x-ray scanner guy asked me what was inside my bags for no reason.

Didn't get strip searched so that was a plus.

>I'm Asian
you're the brown kind, aren't you.

deserved

Don't feel bad. 10 years ago they were picking on the Arabs.

arabs are asian

They just find dumb shit. Have they ever found a tonne of cocaine or an rpg or something like that ?

Yeah, well we really can't call people Orientals anymore for some fucking reason, so get off it.

Why can't foreigners just respect the country they're entering? Why do they insist on acting like parasites?

I'm white and I know you've got the rotting fish stashed somewhere. I've seen the show.

any where to watch this online besides random youtube videos? fucking love em

they obsess over strange plants and foods. apparently there's a type of ginseng that's native to north america. east asians go crazy for it. they fly over here just to poach it from the wilderness, then fly it back home.

seeing all this weird shit come and go scares the government, 'cause of the potential for crop diseases and pests.

more like the potential to miss out on taxable busienss

Asian usually smuggle drugs outbound back to their home countries. The drugs that come from asia like fentanyl and it's derivatives are smuggled via cargo(many times legally), the flights are too long for body carry or swallowing and only relatively small amounts can be hidden in luggage. Asian drug smuggling is nowhere near south and north america and caribbean. They bring lots of wacky food but that's for the agriculture control people to deal with.

My boss is oriental and says that it's okay and millennials need to fuck off and quit clutching their pearls over every other races business

No.

When it comes to regular passenger travel precious metals, cigarettes and alcohol are taxed coming into the us, food items are not. The food stuff is to prevent bugs and diseases from like said

Around Chinks, it fucking stinks.

The passport guy was making sure you weren't staying in the us and the xray guy probably saw some weird shit is your bags

I knew a black guy that was okay with me saying nigger, so I recommend you start saying nigger to black people, and stop being such a faggot about not calling them nigger.