Worst 2 hours put on film. Who was this made for?

Worst 2 hours put on film. Who was this made for?

Attached: p8683227_p_v8_ah.jpg (960x1440, 301.51K)

I remember having an ok time
not every movie needs to be a smashing success or designed for wide audiences, im glad there's room for at least some creative movies

I ain't watching this shit. Gimme the full spoilers.

One of the top 10 movies of the 21st century. The ending is beautiful.

michael shannon has paranoid schizophrenia and kills himself

It's an mkultra trigger. You wouldn't get it.

You know its bad when they cant even get actors into a poster in single shot and have to be composited in.

Literally how? It's a more boring version of Field of Dreams, just swap out the baseball field with a shelter.

He imagines shit and it turns out it really is the end of the world. But imagine this bloated for 3 hours. Holy shit did it feel pretentious as fuck

It's about the limit between delusions and visions, how family sticks together and how sometimes we should take shelter because the visions are not delusions at all.

It's about the limit between delusions and visions, how family sticks together and how sometimes we should take shelter because the visions are not delusions at all.

you definitely got filtered.

It's not real you idiots, he literally has paranoid schizophrenia and will literally be committed to a mental institution after his vacation. His psychiatrist is a moron for letting him go in the first place.

This was overlong but watchable. His next movie was dog shit though

Guy has visions about the end of the world; his life becomes completely turned upside down; vision turns out to be true in the final scene because his daughter, and we, the spectators, see the storm reflected on the window pane.

Was Mud a fluke?

schizo thinks the world is ending. his family friends and people in his town think he is nuts.
he realizes he was being crazy. last 30 seconds it turns out his cataclysmic visions are real

Its kinda like Bug with Michael Shannon

how would Mud be a "fluke" when Take Shelter and Shotgun Stories are both superior films?

Who gives a fuck. Holy shit I hate it was all a dream movies. Absolute trash. And I wanted to like this movie.

It's obviously real and it triggers types such as you don't seem to have paid attention: the director unmistakably tells us that narratively because he shows it through the expression of the daughter and then through the reflex on the window pane.The movie never steps out of its narrative reality, it never shows delusions from Shannon's character's POV

They all died right?

Because that was his "breakout" flick yet didn't anything for his career

K thanks but I think I'll stick with the man has schziophrenia and is about to be committed to a mental institution theory

It's a great movie. Not a satisfying movie, but a great movie.